Purpose for this forum - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

tybee204

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please post pictures, flyers vital info on Americas Missing Children. Lets try to get a picture of every child Missing in America on this Forum!!

No discussion please Just Missing Flyer/Poster Info

Please start thread with Childs Name , Age and Date Missing. (lets shoot for 21 years of age or younger at date of missing)

Thanks
Tybee

Please post questions or comments on this thread only.

tybee204 said:
Please post questions or comments on this thread only.
Tybee why only Kids? Why not all miising people?We can use this place until We get a 24-7 channel on TV for all the missing

It is going hand in hand with the The Children's Safety Act topic. Just getting the children 21 years and younger on this forum will take many volunteers quite a while. If we get the members to activly participate and get this infomation listed on children we can then consider a like forum for adults.

tybee204 said:
It is going hand in hand with the The Children's Safety Act topic. Just getting the children 21 years and younger on this forum will take many volunteers quite a while. If we get the members to activly participate and get this infomation listed on children we can then consider a like forum for adults.
Deal Beisdes it seem the Missing one is more adults.

Sorry for this silly question. If they were missing from a few years ago and were 19 then but would be over 21 now, do they qualify? Do we put their current age in the title of the thread or the age they were when they went missing?

PrayersForMaura said:
Sorry for this silly question. If they were missing from a few years ago and were 19 then but would be over 21 now, do they qualify? Do we put their current age in the title of the thread or the age they were when they went missing?

The age they went missing. They were children when they disapeared.

You guys are doing a great job getting these kids listed. Thank you soo much for helping and keep up the good work. Im going to be out of town for the next week or so welcoming my new grandson into the world. Please remember case discusion can go on the missing forums under discussion. This area is to list Missing Children ONLY.

I just did a quick search and added the names/descriptions of 4 little girls who were kidnapped (these are verified non-family abductions seen by eye witnesses).
You know what's sad? It only took me like 2 minutes to find those 4 names. If I had an hour, I bet I could add a hundred. And that breaks my heart.

I am posting basic Stats and info with links, but i am wondering, would you like any other links that are available, for instance, press links, dedicated websites etc?

tybee204 said:
Please post pictures, flyers vital info on Americas Missing Children. Lets try to get a picture of every child Missing in America on this Forum!!

No discussion please Just Missing Flyer/Poster Info

Please start thread with Childs Name , Age and Date Missing. (lets shoot for 21 years of age or younger at date of missing)

Thanks
Tybee
How do I post the picture. I would like to add my sister who went missing at age 14 in 1976.

Joni Lloyd said:
How do I post the picture. I would like to add my sister who went missing at age 14 in 1976.
Hi Joni is your sister listed on any missing person site .you could copy paste it from there.Very sorry to hear about her.

For those needing help with posting pictures, there is a great tutorial here:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15179
The tutorial shows how to post your pic in your signature box. But you follow the same instructions only you put them into the reply box instead of the signature edit.

I'm confused about the duplication, should we put a link in if we start a thread over to the discussion in the other forums?

This Forum is not about discussing. It is simply a place for every missing child in America's name and information to be listed. It is so members, visitors, Law Enforcement etc can see at a click just how horrendous this problem is and hopefully realize that we need to take action NOW.

Joni Lloyd said:
When I click on here. There is one picure of little girl dressed in pink. I don't get it. Please explain.
If the "here" is the link at the bottom of tybee's post that is her signature picture. Some posters have signatures with pictures that's all.

Yes, there is thread on cold cases - Lori Jean Lloyd.
aussiegran said:
Hi Joni is your sister listed on any missing person site .you could copy paste it from there.Very sorry to hear about her.

So where are they posting missing children?

chicoliving said:
If the "here" is the link at the bottom of tybee's post that is her signature picture. Some posters have signatures with pictures that's all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back