908 users online (216 members and 692 guests)  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dixiegirl1035 View Post
    It is my understanding, somebody correct me if I'm wrong, the thrift store is part of that parking lot. It is part of the high school, (labelled at google as the "seven hills resale shop" on attached map) and in one of the designated for lower classmen School parking lots.

Attachment 133208

From Google maps

Shop website at https://www.7hills.org/parents/resale-shop/

"The Seven Hills Resale Shop offers a wide selection of gently used items, donated by Seven Hills families. In addition to being a great place to find clothing, furniture, housewares, and toys, the Resale Shop also provides funding for select Seven Hills projects. "

ETA..I really wish Gray Hughes was on this!!
    Whatever it is, looks to me that he wasn't parked in that lot but in a different one, close by. School has multiple parking lots, it doesn't look like police even drove through all of them.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Whatever it is, looks to me that he wasn't parked in that lot but in a different one, close by. School has multiple parking lots, it doesn't look like police even drove through all of them.
    Media reports say Gps and call were from that lot..one example

""She was unable to hear me and just kept repeating, 'Help, help, I'm stuck. I'm in the Seven Hills parking lot," MaGee told Allen. "And I don't know if she was in the school, and I put in there that she could possibly be in the thrift store parking lot across the street."

Allen said he looked in a van but didn't see anyone inside.

"It was only like one van in the thrift store," he said. He asked MaGee for the caller's number and told MaGee he'd look some more. Allen told MaGee he was calling her from "down in a lower lot now...behind the thrift store."

https://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/ky...estions-remain

EtA.. he was indeed found in the thrift store parking lot across the street from the school in an underclassmen lot shown on the map and the link above
    Last edited by dixiegirl1035; 04-21-2018 at 12:52 PM.

Media reports say Gps and call were from that lot..one example

""She was unable to hear me and just kept repeating, 'Help, help, I'm stuck. I'm in the Seven Hills parking lot," MaGee told Allen. "And I don't know if she was in the school, and I put in there that she could possibly be in the thrift store parking lot across the street."

Allen said he looked in a van but didn't see anyone inside.

"It was only like one van in the thrift store," he said. He asked MaGee for the caller's number and told MaGee he'd look some more. Allen told MaGee he was calling her from "down in a lower lot now...behind the thrift store."

https://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/ky...estions-remain

EtA.. he was indeed found in the thrift store parking lot across the street shown on the map and the link above
    The article I posted said he was in a different lot from the one police turned into.

"The videos show the officers turn into the parking lot south of the Seven Hills School Resale Shop. Plush's van was parked in the lot north of the shop, on the same side of Red Bank Road. They make a U-turn, and then turn back onto Red Bank and then into another lot across the road, near tennis courts and a baseball field."

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...for-kyle-plush
    Just my opinion

The article I posted said he was in a different lot from the one police turned into.

"The videos show the officers turn into the parking lot south of the Seven Hills School Resale Shop. Plush's van was parked in the lot north of the shop, on the same side of Red Bank Road. They make a U-turn, and then turn back onto Red Bank and then into another lot across the road, near tennis courts and a baseball field."

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...for-kyle-plush
    it seems so simple to have a report in the media to say whether he was found in B C or D lot. Here is a visual of the lot. Thanks for prompting me as to looking into this. I did not realize there was one on each side of the thrift store and supposedly the police only went to one of them. It will be very interesting to know that information.

https://www.7hills.org/parents/transportation/

Screenshot_20180421-125948.jpg

ETA.. adding close-up of parking lot D which is right across from the tennis courts

Screenshot_20180421-130530.jpg
    Last edited by dixiegirl1035; 04-21-2018 at 01:06 PM.

it seems so simple to have a report in the media to say whether he was found in B C or D lot. Here is a visual of the lot. Thanks for prompting me as to looking into this. I did not realize there was one on each side of the thrift store and supposedly the police only went to one of them. It will be very interesting to know that information.

https://www.7hills.org/parents/transportation/

Screenshot_20180421-125948.jpg
    Sounds like they wouldn't have found him even if they went to the parking lot he was in, since they apparently haven't even exited their car.
    Just my opinion

Sounds like they wouldn't have found him even if they went to the parking lot he was in, since they apparently haven't even exited their car.
    that the media does intense investigative journalism on this case and doesn't let it drop. I have read almost all the media reports as they have come by but have not posted on them. I just want the family to know what happened and yes, I want the people accountable to be accounted for. And to take responsibility. The commission meeting was very long and did not give answers in my opinion that the information should have been known at the time. I so much want the family to uncover what happened and go forward, if it has a lawsuit, I would support it. a spotlight needs to be shown on this! This is inexcusable. On so many levels.

I don't think transparency is happening yet. And I hope the media gets to the bottom of it and doesn't give up and is a bulldog.

Iirc..one of the media reports had the GPS coordinates of the call.

I'm sure that I read that and I recall the GPS was even in the report. Does anybody have access to that information?

ETA:Found it

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...icers-find-him

Screenshot_20180421-132546.jpg

Screenshot_20180421-132540.jpg

Looks like above media link and another poster right on target. They targeted the ?C parking lot due to GPS, and never went further?
    Last edited by dixiegirl1035; 04-21-2018 at 01:28 PM.

I don't understand why the officers didn't keep on looking. Or was there some kind of miscommunication from dispatch and they did not know how serious the situation was?

I'm confused about why the 911 employee is being blamed. What did they do/not do? Can someone clarify for me please? TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    I don't understand why the officers didn't keep on looking. Or was there some kind of miscommunication from dispatch and they did not know how serious the situation was?

I'm confused about why the 911 employee is being blamed. What did they do/not do? Can someone clarify for me please? TIA.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5Cmu59KGB

"Smith was placed on administrative leave Thursday, after it was revealed she is the person who failed to tell the officers the make, model and color of the minivan Kyle Plush was trapped inside of, Chief Isaac said during Thursday's press conference."

bbm

It was treated as a hoax, imo.

Thank you Jax. Oh my that's bad. Aren't they supposed to take calls seriously even if they suspect they're not genuine?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax49 View Post

"Smith was placed on administrative leave Thursday, after it was revealed she is the person who failed to tell the officers the make, model and color of the minivan Kyle Plush was trapped inside of, Chief Isaac said during Thursday's press conference."

bbm

That is what was said, they need to get to the bottom of that. The operator said she did not hear that. It was captured on the audio for the 911 call, but the operator is saying she did not hear it. For the second call.

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post

Because the 911 tapes clearly show what he said, but the operator is saying she did not hear it on second call

. There are discrepancies as far as their nine-one-one system was down at the time and they were on back up. I still want clarification in one article on that as an investigative journalism report!

The article for which I did a screenshot above said to search a certain area. I want to know is that a screenshot from the nine-one-one system? Where did that screenshot come from as far as this is an area to search if you go to the original link that I posted.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...icers-find-him

ETA.. there was an hours-long Commissioners meeting, but it did not answer specific questions in my opinion as to investigation of this.
    Last edited by dixiegirl1035; 04-21-2018 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax49 View Post

bbm

It was treated as a hoax VERIFIED after the third time it was called in for a dead body in the car. That was After 8 p.m. When the body was actually found and they were being called to respond to that. The hoax quote was from when the body was actually being found.

But I agree Jax...

they may have thought that on the first one also, and it was just documented after 8 p.m. when they found the body call based on their feed.

I. Want. This. Fixed.! I actually want the city sued! And I don't say that often. But this is one instance where I think they should be. Imho.

I can't imagine the people living in that City dealing with this and I can't believe they aren't all over it.

The family has been so restrained imho... and I I think they're just waiting for everything to come up and the reports come in before they sue them. And I hope they are successful, although I do see that the families priority is fixing the damn problem.
    Last edited by dixiegirl1035; 04-21-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Total incompetence and Kyle Plush did not have to die. Too many excuses these days for major errors that end up costing innocent people. Personally, several adults employed didn't do a very good job responding that day, and a family will forever be without their precious child.

Quote Originally Posted by southernmimi View Post
    Total incompetence and Kyle Plush did not have to die. Too many excuses these days for major errors that end up costing innocent people. Personally, several adults employed didn't do a very good job responding that day, and a family will forever be without their precious child.
    Yep. They should lose their jobs. Those jobs require people that care about people and care about due diligence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3