Credit Where Credit Is Due

Barbara

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm not sure if this belongs in the Parking Lot, but if it does, Maxi will put it there. I post this here as most of the posters in the Parking Lot these days might not be familiar with the players.

I was reading over at the BB forum, and while I knew ******* had started a parody/sitcom about Rita, Candy, and BORG in general, she finally added a chapter based on LHP and Patsy's sexual verbal exchange. Not only is it poorly written and juvenile, but in her parody, she has LHP discussing Patsy's revulsion to perform oral sex and...............

Mervin and Ariana exchanging knowing glances with Merv smiling and Ariana looking downward.

******* is truly vile

Now for the credit. Although I haven't gone through ALL the threads, I couldn't help but notice that NOBODY, with the exception of one poster *advertiser censored****Y (also a vile creature), joined the parody and sitcom, giving her kudos for the satire.

Of course, nobody had the courage to tell ******* that it was vile and uncalled for, as Ariana is not involved in her vendetta (at least shouldn't be) and was just a child herself, but just wanted to show that not all of her posters are as vile as she is. I base that on the lack of responses to her version of a sitcom.

Sorry that this is off topic, but I really had to vent after being so nauseated at how far she will go to get even with someone who will dare paint Patsy as anything but perfect.

Sad, vile and disgraceful :sick:

Edited to add:

In another thread ******* promotes her own forum by saying "keep the forums from becoming *advertiser censored*/smut........and then.....This is NOT a VULGAR forum (speaking of her own forum). Yeah, okay

Barbara,
It's no secret that ******* likes to discuss things of a sexual nature.. When the case first broke, there were several posts with the velvet sex glove, etc. that were vile and perverted -- that is why so many thought she was a he.She also posted some stuff about Danielle VanDam that almost made me throw up.

As far as a parody goes, this is really juvenile, unprofessional and silly. The "A" poster is not known for her intelligence. Some of the others are not the brightest bulbs either, but obviously they do not see any purpose. I am glad our own "Toth", (gotta love him) has the sense to stay out of it.

That is about the dumbest and trashiest thread I've ever encountered--and why I don't venture over there very often. I'd sure hate to pay my own money and then have to endure such.

Nehemiah said:
I also noticed that the posters there did not join in. I think *advertiser censored****y and J****** are one and the same, anyway. I've always suspected that. That is about the dumbest and trashiest thread I've ever encountered--and why I don't venture over there very often. I'd sure hate to pay my own money and then have to endure such.

*advertiser censored****Y and ******* are not one and the same. *advertiser censored****Y used to post here and used to trash ******* for her comments on the VanDam case.

After a while, *advertiser censored****Y decided that she loved ******* again and went back there to brown up her nose.

While she was posting here, she was disgraceful and vile most of the time and finally left.

You know what they say about two peas.......

Sabrina,

I didn't read over there during the VanDam case much at all as I got way too angry and gave up going there at all except to read a few posters as I have always done. So I never read anything sexual regarding Danielle and for that, I am eternally grateful.

As far as some of the posters there not being the brightest light on the porch, I would say that the "porch" is being lit by nothing more than a dim nightlight at this point

As far as Toth being a part of her sitcom, nothing would have surprised me more than that. I would be shocked to see his name on stuff like that

I haven't moved this thread to the Parking Lot because it doesn't involve posters on this forum, and it has relevence to the authenticity of the passage said to be part of LHP's book. Let's not invite problems by getting carried away with hurling insults at posters on other forums, tho. It would be best to keep the discussion focused on the possible origins of the LHP book excerpt.

Maxi said:
I haven't moved this thread to the Parking Lot because it doesn't involve posters on this forum, and it has relevence to the authenticity of the passage said to be part of LHP's book. Let's not invite problems by getting carried away with hurling insults at posters on other forums, tho. It would be best to keep the discussion focused on the possible origins of the LHP book excerpt.

Thanks Maxi,

I promise I will not get carried away. I feel better having vented. I just feel it is important for as many as possible to know the type of person who is defending the Ramseys. One who would intimate that Ariana Pugh and her FATHER exchange that type of intimacy. So hurtful and immoral. It should be screamed from the rooftops the horrible person that she is.

There is one post missing on that thread and you may have missed it before it was deleted.

In the deleted post, ******* responded to my criticism of her need to make up BORG stories - as if her forum wasn't already full of anti-BORG threads. In the deleted post, she also explained WHY she had created the 'sitcom'. Her reason was that a friend of hers wanted to be kept up to date on case discussion on other forums - but didn't want to actually visit the other forums. Therefore, ******* created the sitcom to keep her friend abreast of case discussion elsewhere.

When I pointed out that a collection of unrelated and out of context quotes ... from posters on entirely different forums ... which were then placed in a fictitious setting ... was an interesting way of presenting case discussion to an interested party, she deleted her post. I have her post saved for anyone who is interested.

I also pointed out to her that she usually has no problem in attacking 'the BORG' and in doing so, she usually names the poster and sometimes to forum too. However, occasionally, she will start a thread with a particularly nasty 'quote' from a BORG but often on these occasions, she neither names the poster nor the forum. I have seen threads where she has posted really vile things allegedly posted by members of 'BORG forums' and I have never seen them on any forum that I have read. At this, I suggested that since she was having such fun making up vile BORG stories on her sitcom thread, then maybe she had also made up some of the more vicious and unreferenced BORG quotes.

She didn't respond to that.

As an entirely useless piece of information, there is a poster at yonder forum who 'appearently' joined last July and has 'apparently' paid two lots of membership fee ($100) but who has only ever made 9 posts.

I make that over $11 per post! Good grief!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back