Two part poll

Reason for JR not molesting JB; Was Nedra there on 25 Dec 96?

• Grandma was right there every night; yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Grandma was right there every night; no

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • John would never do such a thing; yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John would never do such a thing; no

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

icedtea4me

Former Member
Reaction score
During The ENQUIRER interview, Patsy admitted she considered and rejected the possibility that John was sexually abusing JonBenet. She openly admitted that during her struggle to defeat ovarian cancer between 1993 and 1994, John and Patsy's sex life suffered. She totally rejects the notion of John abusing JonBenet, but her reasoning is odd.

She said her mother "came to take care of the kids (when I had cancer). She slept in the other bed in JonBenet's room. I mean, if John was coming in to molest JonBenet, you know that's not going to happen 'cause Grandma was right there every night."

http://www.acandyrose.com/04032001enquirer.htm

During The ENQUIRER interview, Patsy admitted she considered and rejected the possibility that John was sexually abusing JonBenet. She openly admitted that during her struggle to defeat ovarian cancer between 1993 and 1994, John and Patsy's sex life suffered. She totally rejects the notion of John abusing JonBenet, but her reasoning is odd.

She said her mother "came to take care of the kids (when I had cancer). She slept in the other bed in JonBenet's room. I mean, if John was coming in to molest JonBenet, you know that's not going to happen 'cause Grandma was right there every night."

http://www.acandyrose.com/04032001enquirer.htm

To me that has no bearing. Molesters don't just molest children at night in their bed. It can happen anytime day or night

To me that has no bearing. Molesters don't just molest children at night in their bed. It can happen anytime day or night

The poll is based on what Patsy said and Nedra's presence/non-presence.

I don't understand the poll but agree, it's naïve to think children are usually sexually molested in their own beds at night, probably the least likely scenario.

Nedra would not have been with Jonbenet and Burke 24/7 just because she was in Boulder taking care of them as the designated babysitter. She would have without hesitation pushed the responsibility on to others including JAR, Pam, Melinda, John, the housekeeper, even the neighbors depending who may have been there.

I can think of 2 other possible reasons Patsy would not let John take the fall for molesting Jonbenet. She knew it was JAR who was sexually promiscuous with both kids since they were toddlers or she knew John was impotent.

I don't understand the poll but agree, it's naïve to think children are usually sexually molested in their own beds at night, probably the least likely scenario.

Nedra would not have been with Jonbenet and Burke 24/7 just because she was in Boulder taking care of them as the designated babysitter. She would have without hesitation pushed the responsibility on to others including JAR, Pam, Melinda, John, the housekeeper, even the neighbors depending who may have been there.

I can think of 2 other possible reasons Patsy would not let John take the fall for molesting Jonbenet. She knew it was JAR who was sexually promiscuous with both kids since they were toddlers or she knew John was impotent.

Part 1= The reason Patsy gave in the interview as to why John couldn't have been sexually molesting JonBenet
Part 2= Was Nedra in the Ramsey home on 25 Dec 96?

What proof is there that Nedra was there on 25 Dec 96? If she was, then why didn't she go over to the Whites?

Over 350 views and only one other person has voted?

What proof is there that Nedra was there on 25 Dec 96? If she was, then why didn't she go over to the Whites?

icedtea4me,
She was not there, even if she was that is not enough to invalidate any claim of prior abuse by JR !

Patsy is only claiming Nedra was there on certain occassions.

That remark about nedra and another about JonBenet appearing in a pageant in Las Vegas, one that PR says JR disapproved of seeks to highlight why the case is not JDI.

Curious that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back