Explosions rock Syrian capital as Trump announces strikes

Fairy1

VOTE!!!
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-syria-chemical-attack-fabrication-foreign-power-103538748.html

Explosions rock Syrian capital as Trump announces strikes

[FONT=&amp]BEIRUT (AP) — Loud explosions rocked Syria's capital and filled the sky with heavy smoke early Saturday after U.S. President Donald Trump announced airstrikes in retaliation for the country's alleged use of chemical weapons. Syrian air defenses responded to the joint strikes by the United States, France and Britain.

Associated Press reporters saw smoke rising from east Damascus and the sky turned orange. A huge fire could be seen from a distance to the east. Syrian television reported that a scientific research center had been hit and that Syrian air defenses had hit 13 incoming rockets south of Damascus.

[/FONT]

The US is not into having Syrian refugees come to the US. So why the interest in bombing them?

Diversion from current accusations, gossip, Comey' s book, FBI raid on his personal attorney, Mueller investigation, etc.
JMOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I support the U.S, the United Kingdom and France bombing the chemical weapons in Syria. These weapons must be taken out to help protect innocent men, women and children in Syria from being murdered or severely harmed by Assad.

I'm a member of a Syrian based Church and know people from Syria. Our leaders are based in Syria and have been since the time of the Apostle Peter. No one supports what the U.S. government is doing there. It's complete BS. The UN was coming in to investigate and welcomed to do so. But gee the US govt decided to start bombing the NIGHT BEFORE they were to start inspecting.

I can't honestly believe how people can be so stupid and gullible. You honestly think we wipe out regimes and remove leaders in that part of the world for purely humanitarian reasons? That Saudi Arabia and our "allies" are good? But we just ignore all the abuse of everyone else?? Assad was winning over there and for NO good reason he just decided to gas his own people to give the US some cockamamie excuse to invade?? Well isn't that convenient for us.

We have a history of this. And it's proven lies in the end. We've managed to help kill a half a million people over there in the last like 7 years. But I guess if we bomb and kill even more ourselves that somehow "magically" saves lives and makes it safer over there.

The Christian communities are being wiped out by ISIS over there. Assad protects them. He's the only one. He fights ISIS. We/the US support ISIS!! But if NBC tells you this is good I guess people will just believe it. Everything Trump is doing now there are tweets of him years ago arguing against exactly what he's doing now. I don't need to rely on NBC. I know people from there or are there whose family members have been killed over the last number of years and watching their communities destroyed as the US fights a good leader the people love. People who aren't militants and terrorists that is. When you support this you support the killing of innocents. You aren't help saving lives. You are complicit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back