Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #6

cynic

Reaction score
The Court’s website says the case age is 1565 days.
It’s been a long journey, but the wait is over.

From the Court’s Register of Actions:
Case Information:
Case Number: 37-2013-00075418-CU-PO-CTL
Date Filed: 11/13/2013
Case Title: Estate of Rebecca Zahau vs. Shacknai
Case Status: Pending
Case Category: Civil - Unlimited
Judicial Officer: Katherine Bacal
Case Age: 1565 days
Department: C-69

Attorneys for the Plaintiff: Gaston, Frederick W; Greer, Curtis K

Attorneys for the Defendant: Adkins, Robb C.; Black, Allen; Elsberg, David; Enns, Krista M.; Fick, Ryan R; Robertson, Drew; Vranjes, Mark; Webb, Dan K; Weisburst, Seth

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Most everyone is appalled that Rebecca was left uncovered on the lawn for a lengthy amount of time. Those sentiments are understandable. Expressing opinions about how the investigation appears to have been flawed, such as that some items of evidentiary value were not tested or collected, is fine. However, to take those emotions a step further and accuse law enforcement of taking bribes, colluding, conspiracy, turning a blind eye to murder, corruption, being an accessory to murder after the fact is way out of line.

Continuing to do so will result in the loss of posting privileges.

There is NO proof any of that occurred, NO links to a federal investigation into corruption in that department and not a theory being presented in the civil trial.

Websleuths assists and collaborates with some law enforcement agencies in cases. We have members who are verified law enforcement officers. Condoning or allowing unproven accusations, sentiments, speculation, innuendo, would be detrimental to our partnerships with law enforcement.

I agree 100 percent with Harmony.
Believe me if there had been the slighest bit of evidence Keith Greer would have brought it up.

There is plenty to talk about without making unfounded accusations.
Enjoy your weekend.
Tricia

Hey Everyone,

I've received reports that some posters are trying to say there is collusion going on between Jonah and the Sheriff's department. Please tell me those reports are wrong.

If anyone can show me where money changed hands, where Johah promised something in return, ANYTHING with a hint of something illegal taking place I'll gladly look into these accusations and, if the tip is credible, allow the discussion.

It has been suggested that Jonah asked the sheriff to basically "hurry up" with the investigation. That is not illegal. That does not mean money changed hands. If true it does not point to anything even slightly illegal.

Off to check the posts.

Tricia

Continue discussion here...The same parameters and rules, are applied consistently across all threads, and are still applicable.

mod note: Continue to be mindful that Tricia has specifically stated the rules include not accusing Dina or Nina of the crime, same with Jonah. We have been relying on the evidence presented at the civil trial and we have allowed only one perpetrator, Adam Shacknai, to be discussed.

Regarding discussions in the previous thread about the 70's and the "bionic" wristband that RZ was wearing, The Bionic Woman was a popular TV series in 1976.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bionic_Woman

It was a spin-off of the very popular tv show "The Six Million Dollar Man" starring Lee Majors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Six_Million_Dollar_Man

Like the 6 million dollar man, the Bionic Woman was a woman who had been injured in an accident or something and was the subject in a top secret program that replaced some of her body parts with special super powerful robotic limbs, eyes, ears. She and the $6 million dollar man looked normal from the outside, but could jump over walls, lift heavy objects, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNv4Nuvkwk

I assume someone is inferring that Adam/RZ's killer may have displayed the bionic wrist band in a sarcastic reference to RZ being able to "bionically" jump over the railing of the balcony to hang herself, or that she wasn't strong enough to break her bindings, etc.

I'm not sure if that's what was going on, but just wanted to explain the 70's bionic reference.

LOL, I feel old having to explain this. I thought everyone knew who The Bionic Woman was, haha.

I apologize if this has been answered previously. Was any of the dirt from her feet collected into evidence? I am interested to know if soil samples could have been done on the dirt around the property and compare it to the dirt on her feet to determine the source?

I apologize if this has been answered previously. Was any of the dirt from her feet collected into evidence? I am interested to know if soil samples could have been done on the dirt around the property and compare it to the dirt on her feet to determine the source?

Good question I don’t have the answer to. Perhaps somebody else here knows. My guess is no. The dirt on the feet is mentioned in the autopsy report but don’t recall if it mentioned a source of the dirt. Going to check.

It was determined in the autopsy report the gray-brown dirt on Rebecca’s feet came from two footprints found on the dirty balcony. Page 5 at link.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/64114521/Reports

Good question I don’t have the answer to. Perhaps somebody else here knows. My guess is no. The dirt on the feet is mentioned in the autopsy report but don’t recall if it mentioned a source of the dirt. Going to check.

It was determined in the autopsy report the gray-brown dirt on Rebecca’s feet came from two footprints found on the dirty balcony. Page 5 at link.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/64114521/Reports

Thank you Mica!

Sigh.....LE's explanation would only make sense if the balcony was caked with dirt! SMH! I cannot wait for an independent investigation!

Hey Everyone,

I've received reports that some posters are trying to say there is collusion going on between Jonah and the Sheriff's department. Please tell me those reports are wrong.

If anyone can show me where money changed hands, where Johah promised something in return, ANYTHING with a hint of something illegal taking place I'll gladly look into these accusations and, if the tip is credible, allow the discussion.

It has been suggested that Jonah asked the sheriff to basically "hurry up" with the investigation. That is not illegal. That does not mean money changed hands. If true it does not point to anything even slightly illegal.

Off to check the posts.

Tricia

Hi Tricia,

Can you have another interview with Greer about where he’s going from here now that the verdict is in? Many if not all of us would like ask him questions about how to get the criminal investigation reopened?

TIA

Regarding discussions in the previous thread about the 70's and the "bionic" wristband that RZ was wearing, The Bionic Woman was a popular TV series in 1976.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bionic_Woman

It was a spin-off of the very popular tv show "The Six Million Dollar Man" starring Lee Majors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Six_Million_Dollar_Man

Like the 6 million dollar man, the Bionic Woman was a woman who had been injured in an accident or something and was the subject in a top secret program that replaced some of her body parts with special super powerful robotic limbs, eyes, ears. She and the $6 million dollar man looked normal from the outside, but could jump over walls, lift heavy objects, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNv4Nuvkwk

I assume someone is inferring that Adam/RZ's killer may have displayed the bionic wrist band in a sarcastic reference to RZ being able to "bionically" jump over the railing of the balcony to hang herself, or that she wasn't strong enough to break her bindings, etc.

I'm not sure if that's what was going on, but just wanted to explain the 70's bionic reference.

LOL, I feel old having to explain this. I thought everyone knew who The Bionic Woman was, haha.

LOL, thanks, Betty P! That's all I meant! I appreciate your looking up the reference for the youngsters in the group. I suppose we are old. FWIW, "grok" is a word created by Robert Heinlein in the science fiction book, _Stranger in a Strange Land, which means "to understand intuitively" .

And here I thought it was Klingon. LOL! Guess I'd better speak English from now on.

Hi Tricia,

Can you have another interview with Greer about where he’s going from here now that the verdict is in? Many if not all of us would like ask him questions about how to get the criminal investigation reopened?

TIA

Great question. I was looking to see if there were any updates on Twitter and came across these comments from Mr. Greer and Dave Myers that I hadn’t seen.

Posted on Dave Myers Twitter...

Dave Meyers for Sheriff Apr 8
@MeyersSD30

I have a Vested interest in transparency, honesty no matter who’s exposed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MyersSD30/status/982371539440971776

Posted on Keith Greer's Twitter...

Keith Greer
@GreerLawyer
·
Apr 9
Should we trust Sheriff Gore? #RebeccaZahau #sdsheriff #sheriffgore #justice4rebecca #zahau @FoxNews @fox5sandiego

Keith Greer
@GreerLawyer
·
Apr 9
Very emotional moment. Next step City Hall and getting the investigation reopened so "suicide" can be stricken from Rebecca's death certificate. #rebeccazahau #zahau #sheriffgore #truecrime

Keith Greer
@GreerLawyer
·
Apr 6
Honesty and integrity. Much needed in the Sheriff's office. Thank you Dave Myers for stepping up. #truecrime #justice4rebecca #zahau #rebeccazahau
https://mobile.twitter.com/greerlawyer?lang=en

Great question. I was looking to see if there were any updates on Twitter and came across these comments from Mr. Greer and Dave Myers that I hadn’t seen.

Posted on Dave Myers Twitter...

Dave Meyers for Sheriff Apr 8
@MeyersSD30

I have a Vested interest in transparency, honesty no matter who’s exposed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MyersSD30/status/982371539440971776

Posted on Keith Greer's Twitter...

Keith Greer
@GreerLawyer
·
Apr 9
Should we trust Sheriff Gore? #RebeccaZahau #sdsheriff #sheriffgore #justice4rebecca #zahau @FoxNews @fox5sandiego

Keith Greer
@GreerLawyer
·
Apr 9
Very emotional moment. Next step City Hall and getting the investigation reopened so "suicide" can be stricken from Rebecca's death certificate. #rebeccazahau #zahau #sheriffgore #truecrime

Keith Greer
@GreerLawyer
·
Apr 6
Honesty and integrity. Much needed in the Sheriff's office. Thank you Dave Myers for stepping up. #truecrime #justice4rebecca #zahau #rebeccazahau
https://mobile.twitter.com/greerlawyer?lang=en

thanks mica!

Wonder if greer was successful in getting city hall TL change manner of death on certificate.

Hope he posts updates on his twitter account.

Do you know when is the election for new sheriff?

Inparadise speculates that rebecca was chased about in tar-filled area adjacent to master bedroom.

I agree. I believe she was first accosted and attacked while she was in he shower. The culprit pulled her out of the shower by yanking her hair thus there was a chunk of wet hair found in shower.

Rebecca ran into the tar area and the large size culprit jumped on her knocking Rebecca down. Then culprit preliminarily taped Rebecca’s ankles in order to gain control of Rebecca. Culprit grabbed Rebeccas hair again as she laid prone on the tar ground and Rebecca struggled and grabbed at the tar ground getting dirt underneath her fingernails.

Culprit dragged her into murder room and assaulted banged Rebecca’s head with large dog bone and the rest is history.

thanks mica!

Wonder if greer was successful in getting city hall TL change manner of death on certificate.

June 5 is sheriffs election.

And Web's appeal has to filed by June 4.

thanks mica!

San Diego County, California, will hold primary elections for county board of supervisors, county assessor/recorder/county clerk, county treasurer/tax collector, district attorney, county sheriff, county board of education members, community college district members, and superior court judges on June 5, 2018. The two candidates who receive the most votes in the primary election for the community college districts will advance to a general election on November 6, 2018. The top two vote-getters for the other offices will advance to the general election only if no candidate receives a majority of votes in the primary. Those who do receive a majority of votes will be elected outright in the primary. The filing deadline was March 9, 2018.[1]

https://ballotpedia.org/Municipal_elections_in_San_Diego_County,_California_(2018)

Ok, perhaps not legally an equivalence, but if you compare this trial to a Grand Jury, same standard of proof, the outcome would have been a True Bill. And this was a higher bar for the plaintiff to achieve (compared to a GJ) because the defense presented their case to the jury.

That alone seems to me to be sufficient cause for the Sheriff to reopen the case and investigate AS as their prime suspect. Gore's investigative team had their chance to prove to the jury that the investigation was sound, and failed; and they had all the advantages against the plaintiff team with access to all the evidence and the crime scene.

What's stopping him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back