792 users online (175 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I love how in the statement it says " while no new evidence was presented, new analysis of existing evidence was presented in the recently concluded civil trial." That's got to be embarrassing. Wrongful death verdict saying Adam is liable, by a jury of citizens, using just his departments evidence , and no additional evidence needed. Glaringly points to major mistakes made by his department....all my opinions
    Last edited by Brit; 04-16-2018 at 09:39 PM. Reason: grammatical errors

This is on local news all day. Reopening the investigation. I hope they really investigate. It’s suppose to be by fresh eyes. I am sure it’s Gores fear of losing in the election bringing this about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    I agree. I wish Greer had waited until after the election, but he probably had no choice. I expect Gore is feeling like a cat who swallowed a canary right now. I hope Greer is a good chess player and can counteract this move by Gore.
    I wish he could've waited as well, but I don't think he has a choice. He had to act fast while this is still active in the media to help put added pressure as well as before appeals. my opinon

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    This is on local news all day. Reopening the investigation. I hope they really investigate. It’s suppose to be by fresh eyes. I am sure it’s Gores fear of losing in the election bringing this about.
    Agree, and Dave Myers saying he will re-open if elected is another driving force for Gore, IMO.

Call me cynical, but IMO this is nothing more than a PR move by Gore because he's afraid of losing the election over this.

I don't trust him as far as I could spit a rat. And I look forward to voting against him.
    Be kind, for everyone is fighting a great battle.

My favorite song ever -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihUIPlLw2ZE

Quote Originally Posted by Brit View Post
    I love how in the statement it says " while no new evidence was presented, new analysis of existing evidence was presented in the recently concluded civil trial." That's got to be embarrassing. Wrongful death verdict saying Adam is liable, by a jury of citizens, using just his departments evidence , and no additional evidence needed. Glaringly points to major mistakes made by his department....all my opinions
    BBM

Gore has to realize he’s toast no matter what he does and no matter how this “investigation” turns out...he will either be embarrassed or not believed. Either way he will be “retired.” I take back my “cat who swallowed a canary” comment...I think. I hope Greer can take control of this. I wonder if Greer can later appeal to Myers to turn it over to a neutral party.
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Quote Originally Posted by Mica View Post
    Agree, and Dave Myers saying he will re-open if elected is another driving force for Gore, IMO.
    I think that Dave Myers should be using the cases of how this dept has botched the investigations of the Mcstays and Rebecca Zahau to help in his campaign. Really hammer home how unacceptable these investigations were.

Question- while under "review" can greer still try to get this case looked at by another agency?

Keith Greer
    Keith Greer
    @GreerLawyer

5m
    I had a great discussion with Sheriff Gore today, and I am looking forward to working the fresh set of eyes that he has assigned to review the case. #rebeccazauau #zahau #justice4rebecca @thatmarciaclark

https://mobile.twitter.com/greerlawyer?lang=en

Quote Originally Posted by Mica View Post
    Keith Greer
    Keith Greer
    @GreerLawyer

5m
    I had a great discussion with Sheriff Gore today, and I am looking forward to working the fresh set of eyes that he has assigned to review the case. #rebeccazauau #zahau #justice4rebecca @thatmarciaclark

https://mobile.twitter.com/greerlawyer?lang=en
    Ah Man! Ya beat me to it!

Sounds to me like Greer intends on being pretty involved in their review.

Quote Originally Posted by Imp View Post
    Agree.

Imo, it's entirely political. Gore is trying to take the wind out of Myers' sails on this. In addition, there's no way he wants outside eyes on the investigation. It will be "reopened" and closed again by his people, with the same result, and I predict it will happen in a hurry. ETA: It may not happen in a hurry, actually. He may leave it open through the election.

Mr. Greer's no dummy. He knows what Gore's intent here is. He needs to figure out how to counter this. Imo, in retrospect, the goodwill gesture to meet with the SDSO to reopen the case was probably ill-advised.
    Agree. This is not good news in my eyes. It's all political -- they indicate there is no new news and cause of death determined by ME. If they review this to arrive at the same conclusion, that is worse than leaving it as it currently stands, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Verboten View Post
    Agree. This is not good news in my eyes. It's all political -- they indicate there is no new news and cause of death determined by ME. If they review this to arrive at the same conclusion, that is worse than leaving it as it currently stands, IMO.
    Same. But, I do think that Greer knows Gore's game. He lived with this case for so long and probably knows more than any of us on this dept and Gore and the way they work. From Greer's tweet, it made it seem that his intention was to work with the investigators. So I am hopeful in Greer, and skeptical of the sheriff's dept. MOO

I am looking forward to watching Marcia Clarkís show about Rebecca this coming Thursday on A&E.

I have watched all her other shows so far, and I find them to be very well done. Marcia is very methodical and mostly linear in her presentation, and a lot of work has gone into preparing her programs.

IMO, far superior to Dateline and 48 Hourís mysteries.

Has anyone else been watching these shows? What do you think?

Well worth watching, especially the Drew Peterson one ... absolutely astonished me.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    " ... in my mind I'm over at the Whistle Stop Cafe having a plate of fried green tomatoes."
    ~Fannie Flagg, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe

https://twitter.com/10NewsRBianco
    San Diego Sheriff assigns new group of investigators to analyze evidence in the death of Rebecca #zahau, @GreerLawyer details the evidence on @10News at 11
    Last edited by Tortoise; 04-17-2018 at 03:57 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast