Found Safe MO - Savannah Barton, 24, Springfield, 15 Apr 2018 *endangered*

cybervampira

Reaction score
ENDANGERED PERSON ADVISORY: Police arrest 3 at Springfield motel tied to missing woman case

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- The Springfield Police Department has confirmed with KY3 that Savannah Barton, 24, is missing.
94e7cf5a30191bd7d49790e62d4e723c.jpg

Police responded to Economy Inn Sunday afternoon of reports of a female abduction. Upon arrival, police did not find Barton there.

The woman's cell phone pinged and a vehicle was found at Flag Ship Motel on North Glenstone. It was reported that Barton may have been taken by force by two males and a female. The three suspects were located at the motel and arrested for kidnapping.
7e3bd8e2bce92cf01b582fd6ae068eeb.jpg

Barton is believed to be in danger. Barton is described as 5 feet 6 inches tall, 140 pounds, recently dyed red hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink sweatshirt, jeans, and a green hat.
c9d425b332992d11dbd8ca83feb9a312.jpg

Anyone with information regarding Barton's whereabouts is asked to call 911.

Article: http://www.ky3.com/content/news/Pol...to-reported-missing-woman-case-479812223.html
More: http://www.ozarksfirst.com/news/spr...h-for-missing-and-endangered-woman/1122859366
Her FB page: https://www.facebook.com/100017921478376

I live in the Ozark's, and the area that this hotel is located is not good. Paired with the social media chatter, I'm scared for this young woman, a mother of 3.

Ugh this isn’t going to turn out well, I think. What a mess [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that at first, too. But after looking at the screenshots . . . why would she post info. that would endanger her kids ? Concerning.

I live in Springfield and know Savannah. The original post, that was supposedly someone else, mentions the names of the two men arrested yesterday and charged with kidnapping. The all caps rambling is much like Charles Horner's Facebook where he goes on and on about his wife.

I live here in Springfield and did not know this lady was missing. I agree with a comment from before, the area she was missing from is not good. That area has homeless, truck drivers and is so close to I 44/I 65 that any direction could have been used.

Will continue to see what i can find on SM/PD

Upon looking at the screen shots from SPD, i remember someone sharing her posts on a FB that I am a member of. That is how I thought she looked familiar.

I live here in Springfield and did not know this lady was missing. I agree with a comment from before, the area she was missing from is not good. That area has homeless, truck drivers and is so close to I 44/I 65 that any direction could have been used.

Will continue to see what i can find on SM/PD

Upon looking at the screen shots from SPD, i remember someone sharing her posts on a FB that I am a member of. That is how I thought she looked familiar.

She has multiple arrests from last year. One of them she looks like someone beat her up. In my opinion definitely drug related.

her most recent one (not pictured) is from late March of this year. In two separate ones she has black eyes. I'm not sure if ok to post links so I won't, but easy to find.

She has multiple arrests from last year. One of them she looks like someone beat her up. In my opinion definitely drug related.

She has struggled with addiction, yes. The particular hotel she was at is probably the worst in town.

As of twelve minutes ago there is a strangely worded new post on her Facebook...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

As of twelve minutes ago there is a strangely worded new post on her Facebook...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sorry if this posts wrong first time logging in from my phone... I took a screen shot of the post you’re talking about... doesn’t Facebook have an option to check where the account has been logged on from???

This is scary. Wth is going on here. I hope she’s safe but the lead up to this has me really worried for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back