895 users online (202 members and 693 guests)  




Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 989
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23,833
    Omgggg...could be a total reach here...

    You know how when you're walking in thick wet mud, your shoes get stuck in it...and your feet come out of your shoes...maybe her shoes got stuck in the mud...which would indicate maybe something near water, marshy, swampy...or I guess even a field if it was really muddy and had been raining? When was the last rain again?
    Last edited by margarita25; 04-17-2018 at 02:55 AM.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Looking back on this, the whole shoe thing is really odd....sticks out...what an odd comment....

    Wait, what about dirty footprints in the house?
    There was an offhand remark by our VI PB at one time just wondering about gravel,,,nothing specific.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23,833
    Or, could she have lost her shoes chasing Lucas? Maybe he tried to run? I doubt this scenario, I hope...

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23,833
    Quote Originally Posted by chihuahua View Post
    There was an offhand remark by our VI PB at one time just wondering about gravel,,,nothing specific.
    I remember initial speculations/discussions re: gravel in the parks as a possible common identifier (during the flora and fauna discussion).

    I missed the VI comment, or at least I think I did...

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Looking back on this, the whole shoe thing is really odd....sticks out...what an odd comment....

    Wait, what about dirty footprints in the house?
    Good thought!
    IMO


  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Or, could she have lost her shoes chasing Lucas? Maybe he tried to run? I doubt this scenario, I hope...
    I don't think he ever made it outside past her.
    IMO

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23,833
    I'm back to wondering again if she had help...or of someone else was there....

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23,833
    Quote Originally Posted by kkdj View Post
    I don't think he ever made it outside past her.
    I agree this would be the most likely scenario.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23,833
    What if something happened in the car? I don't know...
    Or again, if it was premeditated...

    Going around in circles in my head. As usual.

    (Eta: Song for you, Chi:

    "Will it go round in circles, will it fly high like a bird up in the sky
    Will it go round in circles, will it fly high like a bird up in the sky"

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FAVKG0I6XXA )
    Last edited by margarita25; 04-17-2018 at 03:02 AM.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Looking back on this, the whole shoe thing is really odd....sticks out...what an odd comment....

    Wait, what about dirty footprints in the house?
    I remember the the running comment seemed really off. Like, a child, adult, gender, what? I thought at the time that EG had told LE she had been running looking for him and they wanted to know if there were any witnesses to this as they didn't believe her. I also wondered if they wanted to know if they saw a child possibly running. I don't think LE actually thought either of these were true, but put it out there during their initial investigation. I don't think it's an issue anymore.
    Oh! And I guess a perpetrator could have been running too!
    LE never really considered this viable imo.
    Last edited by kkdj; 04-17-2018 at 03:06 AM.
    IMO

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    What if something happened in the car? I don't know...
    Or again, if it was premeditated...

    Going around in circles in my head. As usual.

    (Eta: Song for you, Chi:

    "Will it go round in circles, will it fly high like a bird up in the sky
    Will it go round in circles, will it fly high like a bird up in the sky"

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FAVKG0I6XXA )
    I love your personality!
    IMO

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23,833
    Quote Originally Posted by kkdj View Post
    I remember the the running comment seemed really off. Like, a child, adult, gender, what? I thought at the time that EG had told LE she had been running looking for him and they wanted to know if there were any witnesses to this as they didn't believe her. I also wondered if they wanted to know if they saw a child possibly running. I don't think LE actually thought either of these were true, but put it out there during their initial investigation. I don't think it's an issue anymore.
    Yes I agree and this is what I thought/think as well, and is probably the most likely explanntion, imo...still odd though...

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    What if something happened in the car? I don't know...
    Or again, if it was premeditated...

    Going around in circles in my head. As usual.

    (Eta: Song for you, Chi:

    "Will it go round in circles, will it fly high like a bird up in the sky
    Will it go round in circles, will it fly high like a bird up in the sky"

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FAVKG0I6XXA )
    I know premeditated can be in a split second, but we are wondering if she planned this for a time, not that particular day. I go round and round about this this. So many variables. Was she doing meth? Was she bipolar? Was Lucas already dying and she couldn't get him medical help because she caused his injuries?
    IMO

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23,833
    So, I might be having a brainfart here (highly likely) but wasn't it confirmed (VI maybe?) that Lucas' shoes were at the house? And if so, then whythe whole barefoot thing? Sorry if I got this wrong, half asleep. Or maybe this was an oversight on her part as far as a lie and not thinking to get rid of the shoes? I feel like I'm way over thinking things here.

    Eta: maybe it was determined only later that the shoes were there.
    Last edited by margarita25; 04-17-2018 at 03:34 AM.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23,833
    Last night before I fell asleep my last thought was the cardboard boxes...

Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. ACTIVE SEARCH KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*
    By flute4peace in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 03-20-2018, 08:57 PM
  2. KS KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*
    By flute4peace in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 811
    Last Post: 03-05-2018, 09:59 PM
  3. KS KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*
    By flute4peace in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 881
    Last Post: 03-03-2018, 03:33 PM
  4. KS KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*
    By flute4peace in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 980
    Last Post: 02-27-2018, 12:30 AM
  5. KS KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*
    By flute4peace in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 992
    Last Post: 02-22-2018, 10:53 PM

Tags for this Thread