Found Alive TN - Taryn Webster, 26, Memphis, Apr 2018 *Arrest*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Taryn%20Webster_1523965040156.PNG_40027912_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

A frantic search is on for a woman who was chased, beaten, and then kidnapped. Memphis police issued a Citywatch alert for the 26- year- old woman.
Her name is Taryn Webster also known with the last name Kuykendall.

A witness said she drove into a pole around 2:30 this afternoon after being chased by a man in a tan Honda at Hila and Brooks Road.
After she crashed the man beat her up and forced her into his car.

It is a tan 2000 Honda Accord with Tn license plate 4H1-0R7

Taryn is 4'10 - 5'2, 120 - 125lbs, wearing blue jeans, a black shirt with straps and white tennis shoes with rhinestones.
She also has a pink tongue ring and tattoo of a star or stars on the top of her foot.
http://www.localmemphis.com/news/lo...r-woman-they-believe-was-kidnapped/1126580853

Kidnapping suspect arrested, but woman who was beaten and abducted still missing

cache.php

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - A Memphis man who is accused of assaulted and kidnapping a woman is in jail, but the woman he allegedly attacked is still missing.
Police said the woman was pulled from her car after it crashed, and she was forced into a man's vehicle.
A witness told officers the female was driving a black 2009 Toyota Camry that struck a pole at Brooks Road and Hilda. She was being chased by a man driving a tan Honda or Hyundai.

After the crash, officers said the man assaulted the woman and forced her into a car. He then drove away, according to police. A witness identified the victim as Tayrn Webster, 26. The suspect was identified as Eric Well, 43.
Eric Wells and his vehicle were located, but Webster is still missing.

Wells was booked into the Shelby County jail at 2 a.m. He is charged with aggravated kidnapping.
https://www.fox13memphis.com/top-st...s-beaten-and-abducted-still-missing/733354382

So I'm guessing they knew each other prior to the event?

Eric Wells, 43, of Memphis was identified by the witness and later arrested. The car he was driving, the gold Honda Accord, was found in the 600 block of Woodstone Circle in Whitehaven.

Wells was charged with aggravated kidnapping, but he has not divulged the location of Webster, police said.

Police have not said how Wells and Webster know each other.

Webster was last seen wearing blue jeans and a black tank top with thin shoulder straps and white tennis shoes with rhinestones. She has a pink tongue ring and tattoo of a star or stars on the top of her foot.

Memphis police issued a CityWatch alert for Webster whose last address was listed in Lewisburg, Tenn. Anyone with information is asked to call 901-545-2677.
https://www.commercialappeal.com/st...d-kidnapping-woman-remains-missing/523468002/

Hope she is ok. Seems like it's become a common occurrence that a woman is kidnapped, person arrested and no kidnapped person found. I hope she is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She looks completely different in those photos.

I agree. In fact, it looks like a completely different hairline and eye shape to me.

Angles man. Picture angles make the difference I guess.

That and camera filters for sure. She has an enormous amount of Facebook friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Her FB pic of her "husband" on Nov 3, 2016 is alarming. But telling of the people she is hanging around...IMO.

Her FB pic of her "husband" on Nov 3, 2016 is alarming. But telling of the people she is hanging around...IMO.
I saw that, and agree. However, there was another photo of her husband (different guy) holding her while flashing a gang sign on the same page that went missing in the last 30 minutes. Someone with access may be monitoring her social media. Wish I'd taken a screen shot to see what gang symbol it was.

Taryn, who is now using the last name of "Fields", not Webster or Kuykendell (other last names for her noted in MSM), has been confirmed located. Though safe, will not come to the station and make a statement to law enforcement as there are active warrants for her arrest in Arkansas. But she is safe and knew the man who was arrested for kidnapping her. http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/37970613/police-woman-abducted-after-vehicle-pursuit

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back