Cases with crucial child eyewitnesses

cotty

Reaction score
I'm looking for some cases where the main source of evidence was the eyewitness testimony of a young child (or young children). Preferably, the case should have a lot of information available about it and be relatively recent (i.e. not historic cases like the Salem Witch Trials or the day-care sexual abuse cases of the 1980s and 90s), but anything is of interest. I'm looking for a variety of cases (i.e. not just sexual abuse cases) and would really appreciate any ideas or anyone posting any cases they're aware of.

I'll post here some cases I'm already aware of (and only post the names (initials) that have previously been shared with the public):
-Kathy Sigman (1957; eyewitness to kidnapping of Maria Ridulph).
-Jennifer F (1983; eyewitness to a murder by Frederico Macias (now exonerated)).
-Lori Poland (1983; eyewitness and victim of her own kidnapping).
-Rachel W (1990; eyewitness and victim to British rapist, Russell Bishop).
-Brooke Sutton (1998; eyewitness to her grandmother's murder, Judy Johnson).
-Mary Katherine Smart (2002; eyewitness to kidnapping of her sister, Elizabeth Smart).
-Unknown Boy (2002; eyewitness and victim to his own kidnapping by Ricardo Rachell (now exonerated)).
-Vicky (2011; eyewitness to her mother's murder in the Netherlands).
-Unknown French Girl (2013; eyewitness and victim to her own rape (by a client of defence lawyer, Mathieu Montfort).
-CM (2015; eyewitness and victim of her own kidnapping in Utah by Jimmy Guard).
-AG and RO (2015; eyewitnesses and victims to their own sexual assault by Scottish Nursey Manager, Mark MacLennan).

If you want to know anything more about any of these cases, then please don't hesitate to ask (in some of the more recent cases I can't reveal names for obvious reasons). I'll update the list as anyone posts or I gather more information. I'm really looking for cases where the young child's testimony was basically the only evidence. Thanks again for reading and for anything you can share.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back