Dr. Baden/HBO/Outreach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just got this email. I think it is legit. Just wanted to pass it on to you but I can't give it my 100 percent approval. Feel free to check it out.

Tricia

I am working on outreach for the new episode of AUTOPSY.
I thought you and your readers may be interested in the latest AUTOPSY show, featuring an unusual case presented to Dr. Baden through the HBO website. Please feel free to forward this info, or post to your website /listserv . Questions for Dr. Baden can be submitted through the website at www.hbo.com/autopsy

Tricia,

It is legit. I saw him on Catherine Crier's show yesterday and they were talking about the series.

I love Dr Badin and his Autopsy series, he is something!

christine2448 said:
I love Dr Badin and his Autopsy series, he is something!
I like that show too, but sometimes i get a bit freaked out.

anymore, but I used to. I really enjoyed it too, so that doesn't say alot for my morbid nature now, does it?

He was on Montel a week or so ago. He had helped a woman prove that her SIL killed her brother. It was really amazing and he is one smart cookie.

I like Dr Baden he is a cool guy. Apparently he did the autopsy on Sid vicious all those years ago.I respect him and always listen to what he has to say with great interest. I like his quiet manner.I wish we got Autopsy here but as far as i know we do not.

Apparently he did the autopsy on Sid vicious all those years ago.

I just finished a book by Nancy Spungen's mother, and it shows such a compelling side of Sid Vicious, as well as Nancy's childhood...warts and all. It's called "And I Don't Want to Live This Life." I couldn't put it down, which is odd since I'm not a fan or anything. After dealing with my own kids' special needs, I found her openness and honesty so welcoming.

That doesn't really have anything to do with the topic at hand, though!

I don't get HBO, is this show good? I wonder if it's on DVD at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie