Found Deceased ID - Shawnta Larae Pankey, 25, Idaho County, 15 Apr 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Search underway for missing 25-year-old Idaho woman

Officials and family members are searching for a 25-year-old woman from Grangeville, Idaho, the Idaho County Sheriff’s Office announced at 12:20 p.m. Tuesday
3645a3d1a3de8d8a25af8999a12589d9.jpg

Shawnta Larae Pankey was reportedly last seen on foot near Pine Bar along the Salmon River around 10 a.m. Sunday. Pankey is a white female, 5-foot-4, 135 pounds, with long red curly hair and brown eyes, according to the sheriff's office. She was last seen wearing a blue and green tank top, blue jeans, pink cowboy boots and possibly carrying a brown leather purse.
Pankey has no cell phone or vehicle and has made no contact with family members, according to the sherriff's office.

The Idaho County Sheriff’s Office, Idaho County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue, Idaho Dept. of Fish and Game, Bureau of Land Management and family members are searching the area around Pine Bar and Graves Creek.

Anyone who may have seen Pankey in the past several days is asked to contact the Idaho County Sheriff’s Dispatch Center at 208-983-1100.

Article: https://idahostatejournal.com/news/...cle_28dc2401-7713-58fe-8e30-f2f552a20176.html

https://www.facebook.com/shawntaa.larae.1

Found this more current one. Sorry if duplicate. Her sister is desperately looking for her on SM.

Also police report states
Clothing description but no mention of coat and it's cold in ID.
No phone... how strange
Walking... why?
By Pine Bar... apparently on salmon river past white bird. Can't find on map

Sounds fishy

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

“Pankey was reportedly last seen on foot near Pine Bar along the Salmon River on Sunday, April 15, about 10 a.m. According to Johnson, she and a boyfriend were camping at the site. The pair had a minor disagreement, and it was reported she decided to go on a walk. ICSO was contacted Monday afternoon, April 16, by Pankey’s mother, who reported her missing after she had not picked up her child.”

http://www.idahocountyfreepress.com...ch-under-way-missing-woman-shawnta-pankey-25/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Pankey was reportedly last seen on foot near Pine Bar along the Salmon River on Sunday, April 15, about 10 a.m. According to Johnson, she and a boyfriend were camping at the site. The pair had a minor disagreement, and it was reported she decided to go on a walk. ICSO was contacted Monday afternoon, April 16, by Pankey’s mother, who reported her missing after she had not picked up her child.”

http://www.idahocountyfreepress.com...ch-under-way-missing-woman-shawnta-pankey-25/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don‘t like this. [emoji37]

Temperatures that morning in Grangeville were in the upper 30's. If she walked off wearing only a tank top she would be hypothermic in a fairly short period of time. She doesn't return to the camp but the boyfriend doesn't report her missing? At all. Her Mom does. Nope, not buying his story one bit. As a side note, I was raised in the Pacific Northwest. You normally don't go camping when it gets down in the upper 20's low 30's at night. It's NOT a fun experience.

Temperatures that morning in Grangeville were in the upper 30's. If she walked off wearing only a tank top she would be hypothermic in a fairly short period of time. She doesn't return to the camp but the boyfriend doesn't report her missing? At all. Her Mom does. Nope, not buying his story one bit. As a side note, I was raised in the Pacific Northwest. You normally don't go camping when it gets down in the upper 20's low 30's at night. It's NOT a fun experience.

According to the Free Press article, she was “last seen wearing a blue and green tank top...”

I wonder what the temperature was at 10 am when she was last seen. Wearing just a tank top with no jacket or anything in the cold? I’m assuming boyfriend is the one to detail what she was wearing?

I wonder too if if they were really camping in such cold weather. Boyfriend just let her take off in a tank top with no phone or vehicle? I wonder if he looked for her at all (if his account is even true).

Theyre asking for people who who might’ve seen her in the past several days. Do they mean just since she’s been missing? It’s so small there I’m sure any person who might’ve seen her would’ve already contacted ICSO.

I worry she’s in the river and if they find her if they’ll be able to tell anything. If she drowned whose to say he didn’t shove her in?

praying for a miracle for this young lady and her family. Read too many cases here though and the boyfriend is high on my radar, and probably theirs too.

This bothers me not just because I used to live there and I have family who has for over 30 years, but because my oldest daughter is 25, has naturally curly red hair, anresembles the picture where she’s with her child, and my mom commented the child looked like my daughter when she was that age. :(. Will be watching this one closely.

According to the Free Press article, she was “last seen wearing a blue and green tank top...”

I wonder what the temperature was at 10 am when she was last seen. Wearing just a tank top with no jacket or anything in the cold? I’m assuming boyfriend is the one to detail what she was wearing?

I wonder too if if they were really camping in such cold weather. Boyfriend just let her take off in a tank top with no phone or vehicle? I wonder if he looked for her at all (if his account is even true).

Theyre asking for people who who might’ve seen her in the past several days. Do they mean just since she’s been missing? It’s so small there I’m sure any person who might’ve seen her would’ve already contacted ICSO.

I worry she’s in the river and if they find her if they’ll be able to tell anything. If she drowned whose to say he didn’t shove her in?

praying for a miracle for this young lady and her family. Read too many cases here though and the boyfriend is high on my radar, and probably theirs too.

I checked the temperatures at 10 am in the days following her going missing using weather dot com for Grangeville and they were in the upper 30's. Down near the water, it would be even cooler. Definitely not tank top weather. If she had voluntarily gone off in those temps and not returned to camp soon, he shuld have been sounding the alarm. Instead, her MOM reports her missing the next day.

My mom just had actual very brief contact with the boyfriend (her boss is the woman’s landlord). But told me not to tell my “Websleuths” about it. Grrrr. I guess she’d have to be verified and she’s not a member here nor does she want to be.

I checked the temperatures at 10 am in the days following her going missing using weather dot com for Grangeville and they were in the upper 30's. Down near the water, it would be even cooler. Definitely not tank top weather. If she had voluntarily gone off in those temps and not returned to camp soon, he shuld have been sounding the alarm. Instead, her MOM reports her missing the next day.

my thoughts exactly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong