Age last seen:
Race
: White female
Hair color: Red/Auburn

Eyes color: Brown
Height: 61.0
Weight
: 125.0
Scars and marks: Tattoos: left breast; right breast; upper left arm; upper right arm
Clothing and accessories: unknown
Transportation methods
: 1987 Gray 416BTAV Florida

Dental
: Is available and entered
DNA: Initial unquiry underway
Fingerprints: is not available

Circumstances:
Ada was last seen in Miami, FL

I had a look for a photo of her tonight for an hour or so. Honestly, it was a difficult case. I find an Ada R. Pla from Miami area and I was confident that it was our missing person. However, I could not authenticate them as one and the same with certainty. Is she the same Ada R. Pla that married Mario Pla in 1982 and divorced in 1985? That would make her maiden name Ada R Diaz. The following link might be her but I'm not sure at all. Anyone else want to try? Who knows, maybe a photo of her will match a composite sketch of a Jane Doe.

Clipping from The Miami News - Newspapers.com

Unusual that the make and model of her vehicle is not included. The license plate has 3 digits and 4 letters. Has / was the vehicle been found?

If a person and their vehicle are not recovered, many times water is involved. Is it known if she was driving somewhere, visiting somewhere, etc?

Transportation methods: 1987 Gray 416BTAV Florida

I had a look for a photo of her tonight for an hour or so. Honestly, it was a difficult case. I find an Ada R. Pla from Miami area and I was confident that it was our missing person. However, I could not authenticate them as one and the same with certainty. Is she the same Ada R. Pla that married Mario Pla in 1982 and divorced in 1985? That would make her maiden name Ada R Diaz. The following link might be her but I'm not sure at all. Anyone else want to try? Who knows, maybe a photo of her will match a composite sketch of a Jane Doe.

Clipping from The Miami News - Newspapers.com
Maybe someone has her in their family tree on Ancestry.

Bump for Ada, added her to my site of those missing with vehicles just in case she is.
Never had one with the color, year and license plate but no make and model though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back