FL FL - Nicole Raphael, 27, & Kimberly, 2, Pembroke Pines, 03 March 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Pembroke Pines police searching for toddler taken in custody disput

PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. - Pembroke Pines police are searching for a mother and her nearly 2-year-old daughter after the woman left the child's father last month.
392be7c754bac1cfe8a64a191cccaa3c.jpg

Police said the woman, Nicole Raphael, has been missing since March 3. Detectives believe Raphael wants to move to Germany with her daughter, Kimberly, without the permission of the father. Detectives think Raphael may currently be living in the Orlando area.

Police said Raphael is preventing the father from having contact with his daughter.

Police said Raphael is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs about 110 pounds. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Kimberly has brown hair and brown eyes, police said.

Article: https://www.local10.com/news/florid...earching-for-toddler-taken-in-custody-dispute
More: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article209259429.html

Darling girl. I hope the mom comes to her senses and brings the child back.

I just have a weird feeling about this. I don't necessarily have a bad feeling that the Mom would neglect the daughter. I just wonder why it was important for her to flee like she did. I know there are 3 sides to a story...his, hers and the truth. (And) my feeling about this isn't negative towards the Mom. IMO

Reactions: Dre
Wonder if there are any court documentation on custody? Or any other update?

Wonder if there are any court documentation on custody? Or any other update?
There are. The divorce case is present and on-going. A month after the divorce filing there are two Domestic Violence cases against her one by her husband (victim) and one by her husband on behalf of the daughter (victim). Those were disposed of, dismissed, in the case of the child there was a parenting class.

In the Divorce case (he filed against her) there is an indication that at one point Nicole went to or was in Germany as there is a filing of a certified translation: CERTIFICATE OF ACCURACY OF TRANSLATION OF GERMAN ORDER OF ERLANGEN LOCAL COURT

And if you read through the docket the daughter was placed with the father early in the case and then Nicole filed after an URGENT filing to place the child with her and give her possession of the home and then after that you see from her nothing but requests for extensions, substitution of counsel, notice of absences, etc. The most recent absence on 5/3/2019 is likely what precipitated law enforcement to go out and find her and the child.

Start here. Enter her name and do the Captcha.
Case Search - Public - Broward County Clerk of Courts

The documents in the cases are not available to read however you can understand what the situation is by the way the docket plays out.

It would not surprise me if Nicole is actually back in Germany with their daughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back