NC - Overly-Loyal Cat named Toby Lands a FUR-Ever Home - Apr 2018

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
NC - Overly-Loyal Cat:
Toby Lands a FUR-Ever Home

"...Walks 12 Miles to its Previous Home,
only to be Sentenced To..."

1)) http://www.wral.com/cat-who-walked-...ers-who-rejected-him-finds-new-home/17493556/
toby2-DMID1-5eh6vaq4p-640x480.jpg

Toby, Age 7

[Post 5610
Thread 371800]

So glad he found a loving home. I think there is something really wrong with the people that wanted him to be euthanized.

So happy this story turned out well. My heart breaks for this little guy. I'm very disturbed by the "humans" who abandoned him and then asked for him to be euthanized. They are so cruel, it's scary. Ugh.

Thanks for posting this Richrd. I’m glad to hear Toby found someone who appreciates his loyalty and bravery. What a remarkable cat!

I would have taken him in a heartbeat.

NC - Overly-Loyal Cat:
Toby Lands a FUR-Ever Home

"...Walks 12 Miles to its Previous Home,
only to be Sentenced To..."

1)) http://www.wral.com/cat-who-walked-...ers-who-rejected-him-finds-new-home/17493556/
toby2-DMID1-5eh6vaq4p-640x480.jpg

Toby, Age 7

[Post 5610
Thread 371800]

Thank goodness.

So glad he found a loving home. I think there is something really wrong with the people that wanted him to be euthanized.

Terrible people they definitely never gave him a real loving home if they can do that to him.

So happy this story turned out well. My heart breaks for this little guy. I'm very disturbed by the "humans" who abandoned him and then asked for him to be euthanized. They are so cruel, it's scary. Ugh.

My heart breaks for him too. I hope and pray the rest of his life is happy.

I would have taken him in a heartbeat.

So would I if I wasn’t thousands of miles away he is a handsome boy.

His first owners sound horrible, I hope they never have any more pets if that's the way they treat them.

Fingers crossed his new owner will keep him for life and treat him nice. He's a very handsome cat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back