VT VT - Jay Moselsky, 39, Middletown, 24 Feb 1991

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Jay Moselsky

24 February 1991

No Photo

39 year-old male
Middletown Springs, VT
Vermont State Police

Prior to Jay being reported missing on February 24, 1991, he purchased a handgun. It has been reported that Jay was suicidal. His vehicle was located on the day he was reported missing and he has not been seen since.

http://vsp.vermont.gov/unsolved/missing/c/moselsky

Please help find a photo of Jay and more info.

Could Jay be Burlington John Doe found in a waterfront park along the shores of Lake Champlain in Burlington in 2011?

Could Jay be Burlington John Doe found in a waterfront park along the shores of Lake Champlain in Burlington in 2011?

Yeah I think he's a good candidate for John Doe.

Jay Moselsky

24 February 1991

No Photo

39 year-old male
Middletown Springs, VT
Vermont State Police

Prior to Jay being reported missing on February 24, 1991, he purchased a handgun. It has been reported that Jay was suicidal. His vehicle was located on the day he was reported missing and he has not been seen since.

Jay Moselsky | Vermont State Police

Please help find a photo of Jay and more info.
Am I the only one who feels Jay's case and Heidi Wilburs case could be connected ? She..a 16 yr old girl.. disappeared while visiting her family in the same town Jay lived in ... 2 weeks before Jay bought a gun and was reported to be suicidal.
I live near there and always wonder if he knew what happened to her or was involved somehow.. and that's what drove him to suicide ( if the report was accurate) or caused someone to get rid of him as a witness. I always thought ..if they find one ...they may find both. Middletown springs is a small town with a small population. ( about 700 currently...probably less back then)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back