Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Search for 3 children underway in Mendocino crash that killed 5 family members from Washington

Authorities are searching along a remote stretch of the northern Mendocino Coast for three children who are feared missing after a crash earlier this week killed their two mothers and three siblings.
cache.php

Jennifer Jean Hart (fifth from left), Sarah Margaret Hart (far right) and their six children at a Bernie Sanders rally in Portland, Oregon, Friday, March 25, 206. (Photo via KATU)

[...]

Jennifer Jean Hart and Sarah Margaret Hart, both 38 and married, and their six adopted children were from Woodland, Washington, across the Oregon border from Portland.

The Mendocino County Coroner’s Office early Wednesday afternoon identified the children as Markis Hart, 19, Jeremiah Hart, 14, and Abigail Hart, 14.

Still missing are Devonte Hart, 15, Hannah Hart, 16, and Sierra Hart, 12, according to officials.

A receptionist at the Cowlitz County office for the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services confirmed Child Protective Services has an open case filed against a 38-year-old Jennifer Hart, of Woodland. A first check‑in date for the case was listed as Friday, she said. No other information was available about the case.

A sheriff’s spokesman from neighboring Clark County in Washington said that child protective services officials had visited the home Friday but no one had answered, The Oregonian reported Wednesday.

The three deceased children were found Monday down the cliffs off Highway 1, where they were thrown from the family GMC Yukon SUV. The two women were found in the vehicle, which was overturned at the base of the cliff and partially submerged in the surf.

Three other children were considered missing and were the focus of a large search that started Tuesday. On Wednesday, it included ground and air resources, according to the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office.

The water is too rough for divers, who were on hold until conditions improve, said Mendocino County sheriff’s Lt. Shannon Barney.

“I have three outstanding, unaccounted for,” Barney said. “We have checked their home residence and they are not there. They may be with friends or relatives,” but he said they have no information to confirm that case.

[...]

The vehicle was traveling on Highway 1 north of Westport when driver Jennifer Hart pulled into a dirt turnout, and for reasons unknown the Yukon careened over a 100-foot cliff, according to the CHP. It’s unclear when the crash occurred and some time could have passed before the wreckage was spotted by a passerby around 3:39 p.m. Monday, the CHP said.

The mothers were wearing seat belts but the children were not, officials said.

An hourslong recovery continued past dark and drew multiple agencies to the remote scene around 20 miles north of Fort Bragg.

Firefighters rappelled down the cliff to reach the partially submerged car, said CHP Officer Brian Henderson on Monday, who is part of a helicopter crew from the agency’s Northern Division Air Operations base in Redding that participated in the recovery.

Article: http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/8163127-181/chp-names-2-adults-in

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 5.49.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 5.49.02 PM.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 5.49.16 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 5.49.16 PM.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 95
http://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc...r-parents-siblings-die-in-crash/283-532846123

Devonte Hart is the boy who was pictured hugging a police officer during a Ferguson-related rally in Portland, OR in 2014. (That's Jennifer Hart in the background in the red coat).

cache.php

"The Clark County Sheriff's Office said Child Protective Services visited the Harts' home on Friday, March 23. CPS had received report that the children were not being fed.

Jennifer Hart was driving the SUV into a dirt turnout area and continued for unknown reasons off the cliff, according to the California Highway Patrol. The cause of the crash is under investigation. Drugs or alcohol are not believed to be factors."

Has anyone been able to find pics of the turnout area? I just... just hope it wasn't intentional... (ugh sorry to go there).

I'm very concerned about Hannah, Devonte and Sierra... surely two days later they'd have come forward if they were elsewhere?
:(

Sheriff says Hart family crash wasn't an accident: 'I'm calling it a crime'

On Wednesday, the sheriff’s office conducted an extensive search along the coast and Pacific to locate the three missing Hart children. But, the 74 volunteers and 10 law enforcement personnel were unable to locate Devonte Hart, Hannah Hart and Sierra Hart.

Weather is preventing the search from continuing on the ocean over the next few days.

On Thursday, the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office issued a correction to a previous release that said Jennifer and Sarah Hart were wearing seat belts during the crash. The two parents were not wearing seat belts at the time of the crash.

911 caller reported Hart family's child jumped out of house window and begged for help

About four months before the fatal crash, a man made a 911 call regarding the family, detailing one of the children's attempts to get help. The 911 call was released for the first time Wednesday by the Clark County Regional Emergency Services Agency in Washington.

"There's some kids that I feel is being highly abused," the man told dispatch in November.

He reported a disturbing event in which one of the kids came to his daughter's house -- who had lived next door to the Harts -- begging for help around 2 a.m.

MOD NOTE - PLEASE READ

Sleuthing the biological family members of the Hart children is limited to what the family members may have said in MSM. You may discuss statements they may have made to the media, but you must provide links. Do NOT sleuth their social media and bring it here. Do NOT sleuth the biological family members' past criminal records and bring it here. They are also victims of this horrific tragedy. We are not going to participate in re-victimizing people who did not murder the Hart children.

Jennifer and Sarah Hart are the perpetrators in this case. They abused and murdered their children. Once they adopted those children, they became the parents. Sleuth those two women and focus on them. Jennifer and Sarah Hart are NOT victims.

If you have any questions, please contact a moderator and we will be happy to help.

Drunk, drugged and possibly on the run: The Hart family’s final days
http://wtvr.com/2018/04/15/drunk-drugged-and-possibly-on-the-run-the-hart-familys-final-days/
Three children remain missing and so many questions persist in the mystery of how the Hart family’s SUV ended up at the bottom of a 100-foot Mendocino, County, California, cliff.

The few details that have emerged paint what appear to be dark months, and perhaps years, for Jennifer and Sarah Hart’s six adopted children, who repeatedly accused their mothers of abuse, according to reports from neighbors and a social worker.

The home-schooled kids complained specifically of being denied food and of racist behavior, according to a case report. Jennifer and Sarah Hart were white. Their children were black.

In their final days, the family members left their home in Woodland, Washington, and headed south. Little is known of their seemingly hasty departure — or of the following days — but the latest details speak to a possibly disturbing demise for the children.

[...]

Not sure if this was posted already, but Sierra Hart's remains have been identified.

RIP Sierra [emoji174]

The coroner’s office said Tuesday that DNA analysis confirmed the body was that of 12-year-old Ciera Hart.

https://nydn.us/2qHc7Fs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bumpity Bump

There is no announcement from the sheriff office when the under water search will be held. Or any searchfor that matter. I hope searches will continue until the entire hart family is found.

What do posters think of poor Hannah cowering beside the neighbour's bed saying " Yes Ma'am", "Yes Ma'am" in reply to JH. Has anyone ever had to call their mother "Ma'am". That sent shivers down my spine.

I grew up calling my mother "Ma'am". I still call her "Ma'am" and I'm in my early 50's now. Sometimes she even calls me "Ma'am" back. ;) But we're from the South, and we Southerners are known for our odd behaviors.

That not to say that the entire episode with Hannah and the DeKalbs wasn't very disturbing. It's just that, to me, the "ma'am" part didn't even give me pause.

I grew up calling my mother "Ma'am". I still call her "Ma'am" and I'm in my early 50's now. Sometimes she even calls me "Ma'am" back. ;) But we're from the South, and we Southerners are known for our odd behaviors.

That not to say that the entire episode with Hannah and the DeKalbs wasn't very disturbing. It's just that, to me, the "ma'am" part didn't even give me pause.

Yea it is common. I paid attention to the fact that Dana Dekalb said it was robotic... it seemed that Dana was disturbed by the delivery.

IMO

What do posters think of poor Hannah cowering beside the neighbour's bed saying " Yes Ma'am", "Yes Ma'am" in reply to JH. Has anyone ever had to call their mother "Ma'am". That sent shivers down my spine.

I grew up saying "Yes sir" to my father in certain situations (like if I was in trouble or he was explaining something super important). My mother was much more laid back and I never called her ma'am. I have friends who grew up saying ma'am and sir to their parents. It doesn't seem strange to me.

Of all the weird things that have happened in the Hart family the "Ma'am" thing seems innocuous.

Yea it is common. I paid attention to the fact that Dana Dekalb said it was robotic... it seemed that Dana was disturbed by the delivery.

IMO

Especially because of the way Hannah was looking at JH and not at the DeKalb family any more. So much control. :(

I did a lot of scrolling over posts in that last thread.

Hope people follow what the mods have advised about the topic at hand on this thread.

Please and :tyou:

I likewise know southerners whose children call them "sir" and "ma'am". I didn't realize it might be an upper midwest thing as well. If a family has a military heritage I also can understand it being a standard form of address.

The idea of the child running into these strangers' house, then up the stairs to the second floor, in the middle of the night, and cowering between pieces of furniture, disturbs me far more. And that the Hart parents tracked her down and entered the DeKalb house without apparent permission from the owners is simply stunning. Who does that? (Seriously – who isn't afraid they would be risking being shot as home invaders for doing something like that, in the US, in the dead of night? Who wouldn't at least knock first?)

I am not enthused with the DeKalbs' overall reactions in this case, but this first encounter with the unknown kid next door and her obliviously pushy parents must have utterly dumbfounded them.

Neither Sarah or Jen were from the south

Neither Sarah or Jen were from the south

I think it's more prevalent in the South but happens everywhere. I've never lived in the South but don't find it odd or chilling when someone refers to a parent as "Ma'am" or "Sir."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail