Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Endangered child alert issued for 5-year-old Tennessee boy with autism Wednesday

DICKSON, Tenn. — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) needs your help after issuing an endangered child alert for a 5-year-old missing from Dickson, Tennessee Wednesday morning.
c58d5ddc8500c6d39660fa318367ccfe.jpg

The TBI says Joe Clyde Daniels is non-verbal, and has autism. He is four feet tall, weighs 65 pounds, and has blonde hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen at his residence on Garners Creek Road in Dickson Tuesday night, wearing pajamas.

If you see Joe Clyde, please call 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Article: http://newschannel9.com/news/missin...-year-old-tennessee-boy-with-autism-wednesday
TBI tweet: https://twitter.com/tbinvestigation/status/981555376532443136?s=21

Thread #1

[h=1]Joe Clyde Daniels' dad accused of killing autistic boy, search for body ongoing[/h]
DICKSON, Tenn. (WZTV) — The dad of a missing autistic boy is charged with criminal homicide.

According to jail records, Joseph Daniels was booked into Dickson County Jail 6:24 a.m. Saturday. He’s being held on a $1,000,000 bond.
Joe Clyde Daniels, 5, is non-verbal and autistic. He’s been missing from his Garners Creeks Road home since Tuesday night.
TBI said they believe Joe's dad, Joseph Daniels, killed his son on the night of April 3.
TBI held a news conference Saturday morning, saying the dad has been charged in his death. Volunteers are not needed Saturday, but law enforcement agencies will now search for Joe Clyde's body.
http://fox17.com/news/local/joe-cly...-killing-autistic-boy-search-for-body-ongoing

:tantrum: :tears::furious:

Violent details released on murder of 5-year old Dickson boy
http://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-...icide-watch-at-dickson-county-jail/1109313056
DICKSON, Tenn. (WKRN) - Joseph Ray Daniels allegedly struck his 5-year old son, Joe Clyde Daniels repeatedly until the little boy died.

Details of the murder are contained in an affidavit from the Dickson County Sheriff's Department released Monday morning.

It says Daniels "struck the boy in the body, upper torso, head, and face with closed fist until his son was deceased" at their residence on Ganers Creek Road. "Daniels then placed the body of his son in the trunk of his car and disposed of the body in a remote, rural area."

[...]

http://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...s-body-continues-in-dickson-county/1131469843

"[FONT=&quot]Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe said smaller teams are being used on Friday and that officers are going over areas that have not yet been covered in and around Garners Creek Road in the search for Joe Clyde Daniels."[/FONT]

"[FONT=&quot]The little boy's parents, Joseph and Krystal Daniels, remain jailed and police said they both played a role in their son's death." (BBM)

"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Days later, Joseph Daniels, admitted to killing his son. Police said Krystal Daniels was home at the time and didn't stop her husband.[/FONT]"
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Where is little Joe Clyde?

Someone needs to talk!

Jury has found Lena Lunsford guilty of Aliayah Lunsford's murder, without her body. I hope that these two so-called "parents" of this little boy realize that they can be tried for his murder.

Aliayah's "mother" isn't giving up the location of her body either.

Some people do not need to procreate, IMO. :maddening::mad::behindbar:

Whatever was being searched when he confessed should be searched again. I imagine they have done that, but if they bring out volunteers again try it with their help.

Where is Little Joe? Are they still looking?

I wish the people that hid him would tell! I don't want this to turn out like Lucas Hernandez or Aliayah Lunsford and there are many others that have never been found.

Investigators did not search this past weekend while they reviewed surveillance video provided them by the public. They hoped some camera might have caught Joseph Daniels driving the night he allegedly disposed of the body.

Dickson County Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe said they will be back out Tuesday and later in the week. It’s also possible he may soon put out another call for volunteers but not yet.

The remains could be anywhere within a three-mile drive in any direction from the home.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/crews-to-resume-search-for-joe-clyde-daniels

So LE is still searching and may call for volunteers again soon but not yet. I was hoping they'd get a good lead from the video they collected. Or maybe they did and they're not ready to say at the moment. I sure hope so!

So sad he isn’t found yet. These parents, I’m using that term loosely, are a special kind of evil. Who admits to murdering a child but stays silent about the location? I wonder if he’s using it as a control method and enjoys the control aspect or if he’s hiding more than he admitted to and doesn’t want to reveal what he actually did. Either way it’s tragic.

So sad he isn’t found yet. These parents, I’m using that term loosely, are a special kind of evil. Who admits to murdering a child but stays silent about the location? I wonder if he’s using it as a control method and enjoys the control aspect or if he’s hiding more than he admitted to and doesn’t want to reveal what he actually did. Either way it’s tragic.
It surprises me how many people do that. Little girl Janell, same thing. They killed her but wouldn't say where she was. She was recently found. With no help from the "parents".

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3 weeks sweet Joe Clyde. Hoping you’re found soon! 💙

Hello folks. I’ve been following some and I participated in the search before they released that the Dad had committed the crime. Do we know what job that the father had before he quit??

Hello folks. I’ve been following some and I participated in the search before they released that the Dad had committed the crime. Do we know what job that the father had before he quit??
Only thing I can recall was he did something in IT.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I swore I read somewhere he done something with piping or something in that nature. Reason being..just trying to think of scenarios..maybe he could have put Lil Joe in a shallow grave and with being in that line of work...that is if he was....he would know how long it takes for the ground to resettle. I think he is covering and somehow leading the LE away somehow. I dont think he is as stupid as he looks. If they do allow volunteers to search again, we would need to consider stuff like I stated above.

Do we know for sure Joe’s last day in school??

According to his Facebook, he is „Owner“ of „Underground, LLC“. If I google it, it comes up with this:
Underground Pipe & Construction
213 Church St, Dickson, TN 37055, USA

https://g.co/kgs/6S24ig
Yikes. That's why he's not telling. Cause he won't be found, otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member