Found Safe OK - Morgan Rower, 29, kidnapped by Justin Korf, 36, Broken Arrow, 23 Apr 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Broken Arrow police searching for kidnapped woman in 'imminent danger'

Broken Arrow police are seeking public assistance in locating a woman who was forcibly taken from a residence and is "believed to be in imminent danger."
deb053cd71ededda122e697bbbe8f526.jpg

Police allege that Justin Korf, 36, took Morgan Rower, 29, from a residence in the 3600 block of North 30th Street, Broken Arrow Police Officer James Koch said.

Officers were dispatched around 9:30 p.m. Monday to that location, where Korf had "engaged in a domestic dispute" with Rower and interfered with a 911 call, Koch alleged.

Korf took the woman and drove south in a white 1999 Dodge Durango with Oklahoma license plate BAX-210, police were told by a witness.

Korf is described as white, about 6-foot-2 and 175 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes.

Rower is described as white, about 5-foot-2 and about 102 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is thought to "be in imminent danger," Koch said.

Those with knowledge of their whereabouts or the vehicle's whereabouts are encouraged to contact the Broken Arrow Police Department at 918-259-8400 or to dial 911.

Article: http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagel...cle_a2245d28-9ba1-54f8-8394-92594924a926.html

Oklahoma woman, 29, is in 'imminent danger' after being kidnapped 'by her boyfriend' as she tried to call 911

A 29-year-old woman is feared to be in 'imminent danger' after being kidnapped from her Oklahoma home on Monday night by a man rumored to be her boyfriend while she was trying to call 911.

Morgan Rower was taken from her apartment in Broken Arrow by Justin Korf, 39, at around 9.30pm on Monday.

Police say she was trying to call 911 to report a domestic dispute at time.

[...]

1a01d8d7a30be6e26e7d246956a11dc2.jpg

Friends of the pair said they were dating and had been arguing about cheating, something police have not yet confirmed. They are shown together in a social media image

They did not confirm the relationship between the two but friends said they were dating and had been arguing about cheating.

Authorities in Oklahoma say Korf is driving white 1999 Dodge Durango with Oklahoma plates.

He was last seen driving south, they said.

Korf has a lengthy criminal record, most of which is made up of traffic offenses including driving under the influence and without a license.

In 2008, he pleaded guilty to obstructing an officer.

He was accused of rape and kidnap in Oklahoma in 2007 but the charges were dismissed in exchange for him pleading no contest to a felony assault charge.

In 2004, he had a domestic battery charge dismissed as a result of the prosecution's witness falling through.

Other charges including committing robbery with a firearm were dismissed for the some reason.

He has also faced accusations of drug dealing marijuana.

Anyone with information is urged to contact police on 918-259-8400 or 911.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5651925/Oklahoma-woman-29-imminent-danger-kidnapped.html

Oklahoma woman, 29, is in 'imminent danger' after being kidnapped 'by her boyfriend' as she tried to call 911

A 29-year-old woman is feared to be in 'imminent danger' after being kidnapped from her Oklahoma home on Monday night by a man rumored to be her boyfriend while she was trying to call 911.

Morgan Rower was taken from her apartment in Broken Arrow by Justin Korf, 39, at around 9.30pm on Monday.

Police say she was trying to call 911 to report a domestic dispute at time.

[...]

cache.php

Friends of the pair said they were dating and had been arguing about cheating, something police have not yet confirmed. They are shown together in a social media image

They did not confirm the relationship between the two but friends said they were dating and had been arguing about cheating.

Authorities in Oklahoma say Korf is driving white 1999 Dodge Durango with Oklahoma plates.

He was last seen driving south, they said.

Korf has a lengthy criminal record, most of which is made up of traffic offenses including driving under the influence and without a license.

In 2008, he pleaded guilty to obstructing an officer.

He was accused of rape and kidnap in Oklahoma in 2007 but the charges were dismissed in exchange for him pleading no contest to a felony assault charge.

In 2004, he had a domestic battery charge dismissed as a result of the prosecution's witness falling through.

Other charges including committing robbery with a firearm were dismissed for the some reason.

He has also faced accusations of drug dealing marijuana.

Anyone with information is urged to contact police on 918-259-8400 or 911.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5651925/Oklahoma-woman-29-imminent-danger-kidnapped.html

This guy is scary. Wonder why all the dropped charges?

Do dismissed charges show up when you do a back-ground check on someone? Asking for myself, because I've only ever dated anyone that was known to a friend, but hey, you never know...

I’m inclined to believe she might still be in danger.

If she is still with him I'm finding it doubtful she is truly safe...perhaps she is just saying she is safe so that she can be safe until she gets an opportunity to "get away". I can't help but be worried for her.

Do dismissed charges show up when you do a back-ground check on someone? Asking for myself, because I've only ever dated anyone that was known to a friend, but hey, you never know...
I believe for a background check only conviction are shown. There's another in depth that will show each arrest. Forgot what's called.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Safe??? Only until he gets mad again.
First of all, his eyes are.... dead. Second of all, if she IS safe, then she needs to get him out of her life, no is ands or buts about it. You don't call 911 for being attacked and then just go on about a relationship. It's not ok. And it seems there is a chikd somewhere. I don't want to eventually see a thread for him. It's time to stop the abuse.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He's got that thousand yard stare going on. Scary.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

The original article I posted has been updated. They've been able to locate her.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagel...cle_a2245d28-9ba1-54f8-8394-92594924a926.html

[FONT=&amp]Broken Arrow police say a woman who was possibly kidnapped has been found safe Tuesday afternoon.[/FONT][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Police began searching for Justin Korf, 36, after reports indicated he may have have kidnapped 29-year-old Morgan Rower following a domestic dispute Monday evening.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Rower was located at a residence in the area of Ninth and Houston Street, Broken Arrow Police spokesman James Koch said.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Early Tuesday afternoon, Korf and Rower reportedly called detectives and said the woman was safe. However, they would say not where they were.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Shortly later, Koch said Rower was found safe and that Korf remained at large.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Check [/FONT]tulsaworld.com[FONT=&amp] for updates.[/FONT]

Yes. Arrests show up in background checks, even if its a warrant initiated by an individual. You have to file an expungement with the courts to get any dismissed or not guilty charges removed from your record.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back