Found Safe TN - Kaydon Leach, 6, Blount County, 23 Apr 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Search underway for missing 6-year-old Blount County boy

Authorities continue to search for a 6-year-old boy who was reported missing from his home in Blount County on Monday night.
62ffcb968659e833ed69b6173ff2c50b.jpg

Kaydon Leach was last seen about 6 p.m. near his home in the Top of the World community, according to a Blount County Sheriff's Office news release.

Authorities have not specified the address where Kaydon was last seen.

Ground teams, with the assistance of a military Blackhawk helicopter deployed from McGhee Tyson airbase, have continued to search the area since the boy was reported missing about 7 p.m.

Kaydon is described as 4 feet tall, weighing 60 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt, gray sweatpants and slip-on shoes.

One of the boy's dogs, a small, black and white terrier, may be with him.

Anyone with information on Kaydon's whereabouts, or anyone who may have seen him Monday, is asked to call Blount County dispatchers at 865-983-3620 immediately.

Article: https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news...ssing-6-year-old-blount-county-boy/545041002/
Blount County Sheriff‘s Office post: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1696216013803833&id=585300914895354

I don't live too far from here. It's a pretty remote area. I heard on the news there is limited cell phone service. It's not kind terrain for a little one to be lost.

Checking in on Kaydon & Pup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

From the map, his subdivision is next to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. I wonder if the family did a lot of hiking in that area? And the lake to the front of the subdivision, I wonder if the family would go boating or swimming there. What about caves in the area? Did they go exploring? Was Kaydon the adventurous one who would try to make his own path? Would he have followed wherever the dog went? The family has another dog which may can find the boy and his dog.

Wish we knew more about the circumstances in which he went missing. Who was watching him? Who was he last seen by? What was he doing? Not much info out there...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Following...ughhh poor kid.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members