Recovered/Located FL - Krystal Lawnick, adult, Jacksonville Beach, 24 Apr 2018 *suicidal*

cybervampira

Reaction score
JACKSONVILLE BEACH POLICE SEARCHING FOR MISSING WOMAN

Jacksonville Beach Police are searching for a woman who made troubling comments before she was last seen.
111770565f1419491a0a601325bfb4f5.jpg

Krystal Lawnick did not report for work. She left her apartment at 11110 Atlantic Blvd yesterday and made statements about intending to buy a gun and no longer wanting to live.

JBPD believes Lawnick is traveling west on I-26 through South Carolina, but her destination is unknown. She’s described as 5’6”, 120 lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes.

If you have any information about Lawnick’s location, you’re asked to contact Det. Kulcsar at 904-247-4030.

Article: https://www.wokv.com/news/local/jac...ing-for-missing-woman/33fYtt7dlDSFe2bJZUKPEI/
More: https://www.news4jax.com/news/flori...-beach-police-suicidal-woman-reported-missing

I wonder what made her feel suicidal.. and also who she last saw/spoke to when she said she wanted to harm herself. Hopefully, she's just taking a time out and will come back soon. Is she married? Have any children?

Also, I wonder why JBPD think she is traveling through south carolina on I-26.. :thinking:

Jacksonville Beach Police are searching for a woman who made troubling comments before she was last seen.

Krystal Lawnick did not report for work. She left her apartment at 11110 Atlantic Blvd yesterday and made statements about intending to buy a gun and no longer wanting to live.

JBPD believes Lawnick is traveling west on I-26 through South Carolina, but her destination is unknown. She’s described as 5’6”, 120 lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes.

If you have any information about Lawnick’s location, you’re asked to contact Det. Kulcsar at 904-247-4030.

Article: https://www.wokv.com/news/local/jac...ing-for-missing-woman/33fYtt7dlDSFe2bJZUKPEI/
More: https://www.news4jax.com/news/flori...-beach-police-suicidal-woman-reported-missing

Couldn’t get the article to load but is there any mental health history with her? Any scenic locations around where she may decide to leave the world? Maybe look at any locations that have meaning to her? Gosh I hope she is okay and the family gets answers soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

I hope Krystal is found as soon as possible.

I also hope that all area gun shops and places such as Wal-Mart have been notified and asked not to sell her a gun.

My brother did something similar several years ago. A couple weeks earlier, he was at a sporting goods store with my parents and my mom noticed he was looking at rifles. So as soon as she told me this, I called the store to see if they had a record of him coming in and purchasing a gun; he had been missing for a few hours at this point. The store manager said he couldn’t disclose such information, but just before the end of the call said, “I will tell you we haven’t sold any guns today.” What a relief that was (and my brother came home several hours later).

I've been searching public court records for Nassau County.. it appears as though there is a current/open court case regarding a family court case for her and her possible husband/ex-husband (haven't been able to find divorce record though). As of April 2, the case is scheduled for a non jury trial on July 13, 2018. There was a hearing on April 6th, if I'm reading the docket info correctly. There was an order for a motion to withdraw on April 6th and returned mail on April 12th to KL.

https://www.civitekflorida.com/ocrs...1DIuGO99X_3kaKhrSAmjWg&from=partyCaseSummary#

I've been searching public court records for Nassau County.. it appears as though there is a current/open court case regarding a family court case for her and her possible husband/ex-husband (haven't been able to find divorce record though). As of April 2, the case is scheduled for a non jury trial on July 13, 2018. There was a hearing on April 6th, if I'm reading the docket info correctly. There was an order for a motion to withdraw on April 6th and returned mail on April 12th to KL.

https://www.civitekflorida.com/ocrs...1DIuGO99X_3kaKhrSAmjWg&from=partyCaseSummary#
From your link, it appears that she lost custody of her two children at least temporarily in December 2017. There have been a number of motions, notices, etc. since then, and not being a lawyer I hesitate to draw any conclusions.

However, it seems she was not married to the father of her children, and they seem to have had a very contentious relationship. She was arrested on DV charges for attacking her children's father during a fight over her cell phone. The DA declined to prosecute but there was a no-contact order in place until both parties wrote to the judge and asked that the order be withdrawn.

All of this information, along with the arrest report and their handwritten letters are at your link above, referenced by her last name and Nassau County using the public search on "all" cases.

By the way, the arrest report indicates she was born in NJ. Perhaps she is making her way home? If she did lose custody (the case is still open) or thought she was going to, that could be a devastating blow.

This is all MOO, based on court records and documents at quoted/referenced link above.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

From your link, it appears that she lost custody of her two children at least temporarily in December 2017. There have been a number of motions, notices, etc. since then, and not being a lawyer I hesitate to draw any conclusions.

However, it seems she was not married to the father of her children, and they seem to have had a very contentious relationship. She was arrested on DV charges for attacking her children's father during a fight over her cell phone. The DA declined to prosecute but there was a no-contact order in place until both parties wrote to the judge and asked that the order be withdrawn.

All of this information, along with the arrest report and their handwritten letters are at your link above, referenced by her last name and Nassau County using the public search on "all" cases.

By the way, the arrest report indicates she was born in NJ. Perhaps she is making her way home? If she did lose custody (the case is still open) or thought she was going to, that could be a devastating blow.

This is all MOO, based on court records and documents at quoted/referenced link above.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Yes, that is what it seems to me too.Although, I am not a lawyer either. It appears as though they tried to take her custody away right before the holidays but may or may not have been totally successful. I wonder where her children are currently. The husband/ex-husband has an interesting public court record history though (MOO). Also, it appears that she may have recently lost her job at the Montessori school she was working at (per the public social media post by the school regarding her disappearance). I wonder what job she had currently and if she worked every day or had shift work. I'm really hoping she's ok but I can't imagine a mother leaving her children.. although I know it does happen more often than I care to admit. I'm just really concerned for her.

Yes, that is what it seems to me too.Although, I am not a lawyer either. It appears as though they tried to take her custody away right before the holidays but may or may not have been totally successful. I wonder where her children are currently. The husband/ex-husband has an interesting public court record history though (MOO). Also, it appears that she may have recently lost her job at the Montessori school she was working at (per the public social media post by the school regarding her disappearance). I wonder what job she had currently and if she worked every day or had shift work. I'm really hoping she's ok but I can't imagine a mother leaving her children.. although I know it does happen more often than I care to admit. I'm just really concerned for her.
Great sleuthing you two... you've got skills.

I'm hoping for the best that she put herself on a time out. A DV over a cell phone, I can relate. If my ex was messing with my phone, I'd be mad and would want it back too. Maybe he was jealous and wanted to see who she was texting. There has to be more to the story

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Great sleuthing you two... you've got skills.

I'm hoping for the best that she put herself on a time out. A DV over a cell phone, I can relate. If my ex was messing with my phone, I'd be mad and would want it back too. Maybe he was jealous and wanted to see who she was texting. There has to be more to the story

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yes, I think there has to be more to the story too. Wish we knew and I'm definitely hoping like you that she put herself on a little time out. :please: It seems like the last year or so hasn't been very kind to her so I would totally understand needing a little reprieve.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back