838 users online (151 members and 687 guests)  

Websleuths News

Will DNA prove Hitler is French manís Grandfather

ďYou would think that if someone suspected they were related to Adolf Hitler, they might keep it quiet.

Not so Philippe Loret, a 62-year-old plumber who not only publicly claims the Nazi dictator was his grandfather, but is very keen to prove it.

This week, it emerged that Mr Loret has provided a swab of his DNA, so it can be compared with genetic material on a fragment of Hitler's jawbone held in a former KGB vault in Moscow.
    According to Mr Loret, from Picardy in northern France, his grandmother, Charlotte Lobjoie, started an affair with Hitler in the summer of 1917, when he was fighting in France. She gave birth to a son called Jean-Marie in 1918.

For many years, Charlotte ó whose portrait Hitler apparently painted ó kept her son's paternity a secret, until she revealed it to him in 1951, shortly before she died.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5DjcjgmrJ
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to passÖ It's about learning to dance in the rain

<modsnip>since i went to school (unknowingly at the time) with hitlers nephews i would actually be interested to know if there were more relatives out there out of pure curiosity I guess.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sillybilly; 04-28-2018 at 09:40 PM. Reason: snipped quote that was unapproved