Can a mod help me delete a thread I started in Missing?

Reaction score
I have never started a missing thread. I messed up on the first attempt, could not figure out how to edit the title, so I started a NEW thread for the same person. I thought I would be able to delete the first thread, but I can't figure out how to do it. I go to the edit tab on the first post I made on the thread, but don't see any way to DELETE it.

Please help?

I have never started a missing thread. I messed up on the first attempt, could not figure out how to edit the title, so I started a NEW thread for the same person. I thought I would be able to delete the first thread, but I can't figure out how to do it. I go to the edit tab on the first post I made on the thread, but don't see any way to DELETE it.

Please help?

In the first post of the thread you want deleted, there will be a red triangle with an exclamation mark inside it. Click on it an let the Mod know that you would like the thread deleted and why.

In the first post of the thread you want deleted, there will be a red triangle with an exclamation mark inside it. Click on it an let the Mod know that you would like the thread deleted and why.
Where is this on the post as I cannot see a red triangle and want to delete my thread.

Where is this on the post as I cannot see a red triangle and want to delete my thread.

Today, you'll click on the blue word Report and ask a Moderator to fix it.

Just after your name & the time, small print lower left of your post. At least that's where it is on my laptop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back