Sidney & Tammy Moorer, Indicted on conspiracy to kidnap Heather Elvis, 25 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to see this! Seems painfully obvious. I hope her family gets answers and Justice is served.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if there was another incident whereas these charges are being brought up now. Trying to recall if Tammy and Sidney had physically took Heather somewhere without her permission previous to her disappearance...

I think they just added or changed it to conspiracy to kidnap instead of kidnapping. They may not have enough evidence to prove actual kidnapping. It is a different type of charge. jmo

Finally glad to see some movement in this! Justice for Heather should hopefully come!

I think they just added or changed it to conspiracy to kidnap instead of kidnapping. They may not have enough evidence to prove actual kidnapping. It is a different type of charge. jmo

It leads me to think they are being very careful that they don’t try them for something until their sure they can prove it. Making sure these two don’t completely get away with this.

It leads me to think they are being very careful that they don’t try them for something until their sure they can prove it. Making sure these two don’t completely get away with this.

That is what I was thinking. It makes sense anyway.

I would bet that they went over statements and found something that they could use to get these charges. I don't think they have much else to get these two on, but if they admitted to trying to devise a plan on kidnapping her, or something similar, this might be were the charges came from. It has to be so frustrating to know who did this, yet, no evidence, or body to convict. If they find her body, they can most likely charge them with murder. Pray someone finds her remains. Lots of cases here, where years go by, and then a hunter, fisher, hiker, someone finds the bones.

[FONT=&quot]According to online records from the South Carolina Department of Corrections, Sidney Moorer’s projected parole eligibility date is Oct. 13.
[/FONT]http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/38061353/grand-jury-indicts-sidney-tammy-moorer-on-conspiracy-to-commit-kidnapping-charge

He's slated to be released in October. Will the new charges be presided over by judge dennis?
(No caps and small font indicate my opinion of this $ZZ*&^%$# )

Will the new charges be presided over by judge dennis?
(No caps and small font indicate my opinion of this $ZZ*&^%$# )

We can only hope NOT. *fingerscrossed*

New evidence or someone is talking? :thinking:

Guess we won't know until court time.
BBM: This is what I've been hoping for following all of the recent chaos at Lee Correctional. That's big-boy prison, and I doubt soft little Sid can handle it there.

With the full moon recently, Heather has been on my mind. I imagine the moon will always bring her to my mind now - or at least until justice is served. There's a song that always makes me think of her too. It's called "Just Like the Moon" by Brett Dennen. The opening lyrics are: "I believe that you were born during an eclipse, and the stars named you 'Moonchild.'" It brings a smile to my face every time I hear it.

Sorry for getting off track. I'm stoked to wake up to this news.

New evidence or someone is talking? :thinking:

Guess we won't know until court time.

This was my first thought when I heard the news, Sid is talking .. but would he really go against Tammy like that? I sure hope there is some strong evidence that has come to light!!!

ETA: Or maybe the Mrs. is ratting him out??

I agree. I have wondered since the beginning how on earth they could drop the murder charges but keep the kidnapping charge. Couldn't figure out how they could be tried for kidnapping without explaining where they took her after the kidnapping without coming to the conclusion that they also murdered her.
Now, they can be tried for conspiracy without considering the murder. JMO.

This was my first thought when I heard the news, Sid is talking .. but would he really go against Tammy like that? I sure hope there is some strong evidence that has come to light!!!

ETA: Or maybe the Mrs. is ratting him out??

It has been my thoughts since day one that Tammy was the mastermind on the kidnapping as well as the murder of Heather. Sidney is such a beaten dog for his wife and the affair was found out and as punishment and in order to get to stay with his wife, he had to follow her orders and help carry out the plan in retribution. JMO

It has been my thoughts since day one that Tammy was the mastermind on the kidnapping as well as the murder of Heather. Sidney is such a beaten dog for his wife and the affair was found out and as punishment and in order to get to stay with his wife, he had to follow her orders and help carry out the plan in retribution. JMO

Maybe the guys in prison have teased him about that and he has rolled on Tammy. Naw probably not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle