NY NY - Linda Geronimo, 28, Wyandanch, 25 June 1975

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
No Photo

Last seen alive: June 25, 1975

Circumstances: Individual left home address to go to store and did not return home.

First Name: Linda
Last Name: Geronimo
[h=3]Details[/h] Age When Last Known Alive: 28
Race: White
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Sex: Female
Height: 62.0
Weight: 115.0
[h=3]Location[/h] City: Wyandanch
State: New York
County: Suffolk
[h=3]Appearance[/h] Hair: Black
Head Hair: Long
Eye: Black
Scars And Marks: 2 Scars-Left arm
[h=3]Clothing and Accessories[/h] Clothing: White Tee Shirt
Black Pants

Footwear: Brown Sandals

http://www.missingin.org/reg8725/linda_geronimo.htm

Nickname/Alias Wajo

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/21462/

Please help find a photo of Linda and more info.

Is it believed something untoward happened to her ? maybe she walked away from something and moved to a safer/happier situation ??

There was a skull and other bones found in High Point State Park in 1980. The victim is estimated between late teens and early 20's, 5'1" to 5'3", believed to be Hispanic. 1980 Montague homicide still unsolved

The location is about ten minutes' drive from I-84, which runs east/west and intersects I-287 near the NJ/NY border. It wouldn't be a huge stretch to think someone could be abducted in Long Island and taken by highway to the northwestern tip of NJ. It would be about a two-hour drive.

I realize this is a long-shot possible match, but does anyone know if this possibility has been looked at for Linda Geronimo?

There is a Linda Geronimo in the 63 and 65 St Agnes Seminary School Brooklyn NY but in groups so she is one of 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was there a yearbook with a photo? A doe that was estimated to be in her teens, but sounds like she could be a bit older, matches Linda's description. She also had scars on her arms, and scars on her abdomen, meaning she might have given birth. I wish we had more info or a photo of Linda...
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Looking for a birth for Linda around 1947/ 1948 I found a Linda Grace Geronimo in 1948, from there I found a marriage in 2006 in NJ. That person I believe also has ties to Brooklyn. If there is a way to find her dob and middle name it would be easy to rule this in or out. How can we get more information? Is Geronimo her maiden name?

Last edited:
There was a skull and other bones found in High Point State Park in 1980. The victim is estimated between late teens and early 20's, 5'1" to 5'3", believed to be Hispanic. 1980 Montague homicide still unsolved

The location is about ten minutes' drive from I-84, which runs east/west and intersects I-287 near the NJ/NY border. It wouldn't be a huge stretch to think someone could be abducted in Long Island and taken by highway to the northwestern tip of NJ. It would be about a two-hour drive.

I realize this is a long-shot possible match, but does anyone know if this possibility has been looked at for Linda Geronimo?

Just for reference, the individual found in High Point State Park has a thread on here. Height and age are within range, and if this is her, how interesting that she would've been found five years almost to the day after her disappearance!

Just for reference, the individual found in High Point State Park has a thread on here. Height and age are within range, and if this is her, how interesting that she would've been found five years almost to the day after her disappearance!
This is really interesting if it was her. Wish there was more info about her.

Looking for a birth for Linda around 1947/ 1948 I found a Linda Grace Geronimo in 1948, from there I found a marriage in 2006 in NJ. That person I believe also has ties to Brooklyn. If there is a way to find her dob and middle name it would be easy to rule this in or out. How can we get more information? Is Geronimo her maiden name?

Ok this would be pretty cool if it was her. I don’t think Linda Geronimo is such a common name. This case has always bothered me because of the lack of info and no photos

With regard to the remains found in High Point State Park (referenced several times in this thread), the NJ State Police has said they do not have enough biological material to make a comparison. That was for another MP, but I would imagine they would have the same response if someone submitted this MP as a potential match. So sad.

Linda Geronimo, 28, missing 25 June 1975

Last seen alive: June 25, 1975

Circumstances: left home address to go to store and did not return home.

Details
Age When Last Known Alive: 28
Race: White
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Sex: Female
Height: 62.0
Weight: 115.0
State: New York
County: Suffolk
Appearance
Hair: Black
Head Hair: Long
Eye: Black
Scars And Marks: 2 Scars-Left arm
Clothing and Accessories
Clothing: White Tee Shirt
Black Pants

Footwear: Brown Sandals

LINK:
Linda Geronimo - New York Missing Person Directory

Was there a yearbook with a photo? A doe that was estimated to be in her teens, but sounds like she could be a bit older, matches Linda's description. She also had scars on her arms, and scars on her abdomen, meaning she might have given birth. I wish we had more info or a photo of Linda...
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Classmates - Find your school, yearbooks and alumni online

do the links work?

Yes this one is very interesting. Do you know if Linda was ever submitted for this Jane Doe?

Are these photos from the classmates link? Thank you for posting. The link is not working for me either. Just wondering is there any info as to what school or year these photos are from? Thank you again for posting them.
Yes, they are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back