He was found naked under a car

Jewels53

Reaction score
He was found naked under a car. He was trying to have sex with it, Kansas police say

A man was found half-naked underneath a car, and he tried to have sex with it even while officers commanded him to stop, police say.

Someone had seen a naked man under a car in Newton, Kansas, on Tuesday when they reported it to police, Lt. Scott Powell of the Newton Police Department told McClatchy.

When police arrived, Powell said, the man was naked from the waist down.

"He was attempting to stick his ***** into the tailpipe of the vehicle," Powell told The Newton Kansan.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article210371749.html

***** is by me, you can fill in the blank

Jewels I need a laugh. I love how they had to taser him to get him to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know the age of the car? He could be facing additional charges if it's a late model. These statutes vary from state to state, of course.

MOO

I heard about this while I was driving with my children today. I got to laughing so hard I couldn't drive and had a couple of cars waiting on me. My daughter got a kick out of it too while my son sat there focusing on going into his safe place. (They are 22 and 19 just so those who haven't seen me rave about my children don't think I was having this conversation with little ones.)

I have to wonder at the poor policemen who had to respond to that call
Um sir?
Excuse us sir?
SIR YOU NEED TO STOP THAT
Well shoot Johnny we’re gonna have to taze him just to get his attention!

How do they keep a straight face?!

And then writing the report ...ROFL
[emoji23]🤣 I’ve been laughing about it all day

Um sir?
Excuse us sir?

[emoji23]🤣 I’ve been laughing about it all day

I’m the same I keep giggling over the while situation. They would have been like oh for %### sake - look at this idiot. Get out and tell him, no You tell him, no you tell him. And then to try to keep a straight face and maintain professionalism - I bet that’s a story around that station this week. I can imagine all sorts of jokes in their lunch room. And arrest him tasered and naked from the waste down !

I’m the same I keep giggling over the while situation. They would have been like oh for %### sake - look at this idiot. Get out and tell him, no You tell him, no you tell him. And then to try to keep a straight face and maintain professionalism - I bet that’s a story around that station this week. I can imagine all sorts of jokes in their lunch room. And arrest him tasered and naked from the waste down !

Yes Horror it is hard to imagine what the Officers thought when they approached him. What do you say when you find an offender doing something like that. What the he77 do you think you are doing to that car? Lol

I needed this laugh. One of my Reps told me about this yesterday but I didn’t realize it was in Newton. Hahaha. I just can’t even with some people.

Um sir?
Excuse us sir?

[emoji23]�� I’ve been laughing about it all day

(This is just like in the pooping jogger thread, they just arrested a man in the act lol...

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?217631-NM-Man-seeks-to-identify-pooping-jogger )

'He was found naked under a car.' Sounds like an epitaph to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back