Las Vegas Shooting Poll- Do you believe the narrative provided at this point in time

Do you believe the narrative provided at this point in time ?

• Yes

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 53.1%

• Total voters

CARIIS

Former Member
Reaction score

Yes, I believe the facts of this case as they’ve been detailed. There is no conspiracy.

NO

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

Yes, I believe it.
I believe one messed up old man with bump stocks killed a lot of people by shooting randomly into a crowd.

I don't post on here a lot...but my sister lives in Vegas - and was there, works for MGM (who owns pretty much all of the hotels on the strip, including Mandalay Bay) and also works with security at each hotel - knows the man who was shot through the door at MB. There is no conspiracy. I am not going to elaborate much further as I don't feel comfortable speaking for anyone (my sister, her friends, her co-workers, etc.).

Absolutely not. At this point it is impossible that things happened the way they have been presented to us by authorities.
They have already been caught peddling bold faced lies on a number of points. They have contradicted themselves numerous times.

Yes. To quote Carl Sagan "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof". Though the detractors can advance theories of a conspiracy, there is no extraordinary proof to support these claims.

Since you posted this poll (the assumption being that you don't believe the official narrative), I must ask: What part/parts of the narrative do you not trust?

Nothing but lies. Anyone who's been paying attention knows that. Who knows what exactly they're trying to cover up, but to me and many others it's obvious that the official narrative is far from the truth.

Yes. To quote Carl Sagan "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof". Though the detractors can advance theories of a conspiracy, there is no extraordinary proof to support these claims.

There are no theories of conspiracy being advanced on this site. There are no extraordinary claims being made. The authorities are being deceptive about what happened that night. That is all we know for sure.

There are no theories of conspiracy being advanced on this site. There are no extraordinary claims being made. The authorities are being deceptive about what happened that night. That is all we know for sure.

But why?

I don’t know. Maybe they think we can’t handle the truth.

What would the truth be that we can't handle? Admittedly, I haven't followed very closely, so I understand if y'all don't want to reiterate it!

no for me
o.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆