GUILTY CA - Nancy Woodrum, 62, found deceased, San Luis Obispo County, 5 May 2018 *Arrest*

cybervampira

Reaction score
SLO County Sheriff's Office searching for missing person

Officials with the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office are asking for the public's help in locating a missing woman.
e9c8edf82eb04434f715052637529d7c.jpg

Deputies say 62-year-old Nancy Woodrum was last seen by neighbors Friday afternoon in rural Paso Robles.

Woodrum's family reported her missing Saturday morning after they checked her residence and could not find her.

Woodrum is about 5'8" tall, 145 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information on where Woodrum could be is asked to call the Sheriff's Office at 805-781-4550.

Article: http://www.ksby.com/story/38122244/san-luis-obispo-sheriffs-office-searching-for-missing-person
San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office: https://www.facebook.com/SLOSheriff/posts/10155591678228358

SLO County Sheriff's Office searching for missing person

Officials with the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office are asking for the public's help in locating a missing woman.
e9c8edf82eb04434f715052637529d7c.jpg

Deputies say 62-year-old Nancy Woodrum was last seen by neighbors Friday afternoon in rural Paso Robles.

Woodrum's family reported her missing Saturday morning after they checked her residence and could not find her.

Woodrum is about 5'8" tall, 145 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information on where Woodrum could be is asked to call the Sheriff's Office at 805-781-4550.

Article: http://www.ksby.com/story/38122244/san-luis-obispo-sheriffs-office-searching-for-missing-person
San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office: https://www.facebook.com/SLOSheriff/posts/10155591678228358
Where she lives is extremely rural. Did she live alone?
Was her vehicle missing?
It didn't take long for them to put out a missing person's report. She was last seem on 5/4 by neighbors around 3:15 pm in the 5800 block of El Pharoh Drive. Family checked on her 5/5 And she couldn't be located.

Doesn't sound overly optimistic. Maybe she went somewhere for the weekend. I hope they find her at home soon.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

It’s my understanding that her purse, keys, card and phone were all there. But there are some very serious and confidential facts that haven’t been released yet. I happen to know them because one of my best friends lives across from her and has been there since the very beginning. She’s been updating me. Here is the newest and all the police have said so far.

Have you seen Nancy? Search team deployed for missing Paso Robles woman http://www.ksby.com/story/38122244/san-luis-obispo-sheriffs-office-searching-for-missing-person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s my understanding that her purse, keys, card and phone were all there. But there are some very serious and confidential facts that haven’t been released yet. I happen to know them because one of my best friends lives across from her and has been there since the very beginning. She’s been updating me. Here is the newest and all the police have said so far.

Have you seen Nancy? Search team deployed for missing Paso Robles woman http://www.ksby.com/story/38122244/san-luis-obispo-sheriffs-office-searching-for-missing-person

Yellow tape around the property? Wow, this must be serious!

Can you confirm if she has a boyfriend/significant other? With so few details hard to tell if this would be missing by choice/self-harm or missing by someone else’s hand. No info on FB.

Based I the info I have she did not leave of her own accord. She did not have a boyfriend. Husband died a couple years ago. No self harm suspected based on the evidence so far. Currently search and rescue teams are looking with k9’s, helicopters and police.

Based I the info I have she did not leave of her own accord. She did not have a boyfriend. Husband died a couple years ago. No self harm suspected based on the evidence so far. Currently search and rescue teams are looking with k9’s, helicopters and police.

Does she have children? Does she have help maintaining her property?

Highway 46East and Highway 41 run through the area. But Nancy’s Home was off the road a ways.

On it. That seems quite specific. Someone who knows to take evidence with them. Searching now...

ETA: so sorry meant to respond to the question about the bedding, not sure how I hit this instead. So far, nothing in Ca. In a few other states....

It seems that her family knew something wasn't quite right the night before. Was there something that alerted them to be concerned?

She didn’t show up for a 9:30am appt. when they tried to reach her she didnt answer her phone. They decided that there had to be a problem and they needed to go check. That’s when they discovered for sure she was missing.

Reactions: byo
She didn’t show up for a 9:30am appt. when they tried to reach her she didnt answer her phone. They decided that there had to be a problem and they needed to go check. That’s when they discovered for sure she was missing.

Why did she fire her contractor and what was he doing for her? Was there anything in the house that looked like there had been a struggle?

Was there more than just her phone, etc left behind that alerted them to the fact she wasn’t just on a walk or similar? The bedsheets question suggests so...

Was there more than just her phone, etc left behind that alerted them to the fact she wasn’t just on a walk or similar? The bedsheets question suggests so...

Yes. As I mentioned at the beginning, there is more info that hasn’t been released yet. That being said, I can’t share much more or any specifics. Very good question though.

I haven't seen anything about bedsheets?! Can you point me in the right direction, please?

New article with a bit more info!

Neighbors like Hutchison were left stunned Saturday evening into Sunday morning as crime scene tape blocked off Woodrum's property. The large farmhouse, neighbors say, is run as an Airbnb and Bed and breakfast, with Woodrum living in the caretakers home on the property.

Woodrum's neighbors say a wedding was held at the property Friday night. That same night, a sheriff's car and highway patrol reportedly visited the home but didn't stay long.

The home was taped off and K-9 units were brought in. According to a nearby neighbor, a crime scene lab was set up by Saturday night in front of the caretaker's home Woodrum occupied, and stayed up through the night with bright lights illuminating the area.

By 1 p.m. Sunday afternoon, Sheriff's deputies had cleared the property of crime scene tape.

LINK: http://www.ksby.com/story/38125018/neighbors-stunned-after-crime-scene-on-missing-womans-home

Her home is rented out as an AirBnB bed & breakfast.

Neighbors like Hutchison were left stunned Saturday evening into Sunday morning as crime scene tape blocked off Woodrum's property. The large farmhouse, neighbors say, is run as an Airbnb and Bed and breakfast, with Woodrum living in the caretakers home on the property.

According to a family friend, Woodrum was last heard from on Friday evening. By Saturday afternoon family members hadn't heard from Woodrum and went to check on her. When family members entered her home on the property, Woodrum was nowhere to be found.

Woodrum's neighbors say a wedding was held at the property Friday night. That same night, a sheriff's car and highway patrol reportedly visited the home but didn't stay long.http://www.ksby.com/story/38125018/neighbors-stunned-after-crime-scene-on-missing-womans-home

A very rough timeline:

May 4 (Friday)@3:15 pm: NW is last seen by neighbors in the area of Pharoh Drive

May 4 Friday (evening): Family last heard from her in the evening

May 4 Friday evening: NW's property and large house were rented out for a wedding that evening. NW lived in the caretakers home on the property.

May 4 late evening: a sheriff's car was seen headed to the property but didn't appear to stay long.

May 5 at 9:30 am (Saturday): NW missed an appt. and family became concerned

May 5, afternoon: Family went to NW home and entered her home (caretakers house). Police were called soon after that.

May 5 afternoon: police set up a Crime scene unit in front of the caretaker house, worked through the night and wrapped up the next day by 11:00 am.

May 5 through May 6: copters, dogs and searchers scoured the area for NW
or for clues re her disappearance

A neighbor advised NW often rented out the big home for events. Somehow it was learned NW had sold the property the end of April.

This case is local for me. I don't know anyone who knows Nancy directly, only friends of friends. But I drove past her home Friday on the way to my daughter's house. The only notable thing for me in that area is Windrose farms. It's a rural area, but there are many homes. One article said there was a crime lab set up in front of the home she lived in. I would guess there must have been visible evidence something happened to Nancy. I hope she is found safe, but the situation does not look good. Very sad for her family and friends.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back