614 users online (90 members and 524 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Nancy Woodrum, 62, San Luis Obispo County, 5 May 2018

SLO County Sheriff's Office searching for missing person

Officials with the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office are asking for the public's help in locating a missing woman.

Deputies say 62-year-old Nancy Woodrum was last seen by neighbors Friday afternoon in rural Paso Robles.

Woodrum's family reported her missing Saturday morning after they checked her residence and could not find her.

Woodrum is about 5'8" tall, 145 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information on where Woodrum could be is asked to call the Sheriff's Office at 805-781-4550.

Article: http://www.ksby.com/story/38122244/s...missing-person
    San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office: https://www.facebook.com/SLOSheriff/...55591678228358

Quote Originally Posted by cybervampira View Post
    SLO County Sheriff's Office searching for missing person

Officials with the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office are asking for the public's help in locating a missing woman.

Deputies say 62-year-old Nancy Woodrum was last seen by neighbors Friday afternoon in rural Paso Robles.

Woodrum's family reported her missing Saturday morning after they checked her residence and could not find her.

Woodrum is about 5'8" tall, 145 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information on where Woodrum could be is asked to call the Sheriff's Office at 805-781-4550.

Article: http://www.ksby.com/story/38122244/s...missing-person
    San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office: https://www.facebook.com/SLOSheriff/...55591678228358
    Where she lives is extremely rural. Did she live alone?
    Was her vehicle missing?
    It didn't take long for them to put out a missing person's report. She was last seem on 5/4 by neighbors around 3:15 pm in the 5800 block of El Pharoh Drive. Family checked on her 5/5 And she couldn't be located.

Doesn't sound overly optimistic. Maybe she went somewhere for the weekend. I hope they find her at home soon.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Itís my understanding that her purse, keys, card and phone were all there. But there are some very serious and confidential facts that havenít been released yet. I happen to know them because one of my best friends lives across from her and has been there since the very beginning. Sheís been updating me. Here is the newest and all the police have said so far.

Have you seen Nancy? Search team deployed for missing Paso Robles woman http://www.ksby.com/story/38122244/s...missing-person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Boopsquared View Post
    Itís my understanding that her purse, keys, card and phone were all there. But there are some very serious and confidential facts that havenít been released yet. I happen to know them because one of my best friends lives across from her and has been there since the very beginning. Sheís been updating me. Here is the newest and all the police have said so far.

Have you seen Nancy? Search team deployed for missing Paso Robles woman http://www.ksby.com/story/38122244/s...missing-person

Yellow tape around the property? Wow, this must be serious!

Can you confirm if she has a boyfriend/significant other? With so few details hard to tell if this would be missing by choice/self-harm or missing by someone elseís hand. No info on FB.

Based I the info I have she did not leave of her own accord. She did not have a boyfriend. Husband died a couple years ago. No self harm suspected based on the evidence so far. Currently search and rescue teams are looking with k9ís, helicopters and police.

Based I the info I have she did not leave of her own accord. She did not have a boyfriend. Husband died a couple years ago. No self harm suspected based on the evidence so far. Currently search and rescue teams are looking with k9ís, helicopters and police.

Does she have children? Does she have help maintaining her property?

Highway 46East and Highway 41 run through the area. But Nancyís Home was off the road a ways.

Highway 46East and Highway 41 run through the area. But Nancyís Home was off the road a ways.
    On it. That seems quite specific. Someone who knows to take evidence with them. Searching now...

ETA: so sorry meant to respond to the question about the bedding, not sure how I hit this instead. So far, nothing in Ca. In a few other states....
    Last edited by Beth11311; 05-06-2018 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    It seems that her family knew something wasn't quite right the night before. Was there something that alerted them to be concerned?

She didnít show up for a 9:30am appt. when they tried to reach her she didnt answer her phone. They decided that there had to be a problem and they needed to go check. Thatís when they discovered for sure she was missing.

She didnít show up for a 9:30am appt. when they tried to reach her she didnt answer her phone. They decided that there had to be a problem and they needed to go check. Thatís when they discovered for sure she was missing.

Why did she fire her contractor and what was he doing for her? Was there anything in the house that looked like there had been a struggle?

Was there more than just her phone, etc left behind that alerted them to the fact she wasnít just on a walk or similar? The bedsheets question suggests so...

Quote Originally Posted by Beth11311 View Post
    Was there more than just her phone, etc left behind that alerted them to the fact she wasnít just on a walk or similar? The bedsheets question suggests so...

Yes. As I mentioned at the beginning, there is more info that hasnít been released yet. That being said, I canít share much more or any specifics. Very good question though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth11311 View Post

I haven't seen anything about bedsheets?! Can you point me in the right direction, please?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast