925 users online (191 members and 734 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Cold pizza I did not mention this as being fact. I simply stated that this is what her neighbors had stated as fact on the San Luis Obispo Sherriffs Facebook page. None of this has been mentioned or addressed by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickybooblue View Post
    Cold pizza I did not mention this as being fact. I simply stated that this is what her neighbors had stated as fact on the San Luis Obispo Sherriffs Facebook page. None of this has been mentioned or addressed by the media.
    Hi Chickybooblue, to keep WS rumor-free, as a rule we never discuss or even mention the content of comments on facebook. You can however link to an official facebook page (but not personal pages), such as the one you mentioned, and tell people to check out the comments. But that's as far as it goes

Thank u 👍👍 will do

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
    https://pasoroblespress.com/article/...issing-in-paso

BBM. Answers one question at least!!
    She has 2 cars

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyvenomtea View Post
    She has 2 cars
    Hoping for some news about Nancy soon.

Dear Websleuths Members,

WE ARE MOVING!

If you have ever used the blogs on Websleuths and you want to keep what you wrote you will need to copy your blog posts ASAP. When we move to our new software the blog posts will not transfer over. I'm very sorry but there is nothing we can do. We tried but alas, you will lose your blog posts if you do not save them before we move.

Monday, May 21st at around 7:00 AM Eastern Websleuths will go down for hopefully no more than 48 hours. When we come back up it Websleuths will have a brand new look!

You can discuss the move RIGHT HERE if you like.

While we are down please check the Websleuths FACEBOOK PAGE and TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES ON THE MOVE AND INFO ON THE LATEST BREAKING TRUE CRIME.

Thank you,
    Tricia

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5