Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018 #2

cybervampira

Reaction score
Authorities search for missing woman in Lawrence County

MOULTON, Ala. – Authorities are searching for a woman that has been missing since Sunday.
97a6e090ccb3c4a3e6aa7dfb687a0f5a.jpg

Police say family members reported they last saw Jennifer Marshell White at a home in Moulton around 1:30 p.m. in a black 2007 Chevy Tahoe with a pink “Salt Life” sticker on the rear window.

Authorities are trying to find information on her whereabouts or which way she was traveling. If you saw Jennifer after that time, or have heard from her please contact the Moulton Police Department at (256)974-3961

Article: http://whnt.com/2018/04/10/authorities-search-for-missing-woman-in-lawrence-county/

More: http://www.decaturdaily.com/news/la...cle_8c6e2c35-99b5-5d9e-9924-563477ef5d59.html

City of Moulton PD FB post: https://www.facebook.com/4883276713...41830.488327671348960/922190751295981/?type=3

Verified Insider

FieryNerd

Thread #1

Search continues for clues in Moulton woman’s disappearance
http://whnt.com/2018/04/12/search-continues-for-clues-in-moulton-womans-disappearance/
MOULTON, Ala. – Day four of the search for a missing Lawrence County woman and wife of a Moulton City Councilman. Jennifer Marshell White drove away from her home on Sunday afternoon, and family members are pleading for help to find her.
70158cac3429e87fe68a5f3795f6a511.jpg

It was just before 1:45 Sunday afternoon when Jennifer White pulled into the Trading Post gas station on Alabama 33, south of Moulton. The clerk remembers her coming in and paying for $10 in gas; it is the last time any one has seen White or her 2007 Chevy Tahoe.

“To be away from her children, her step-kids, her grandchildren, this is so abnormal for her,” stated White’s daughter Beth Gilchrist.

The last correspondence from her mother came in the early morning hours of Monday around 1:30. Law enforcement say the phone pinged off a tower near Double Springs in Winston County. Investigators say it then went silent.

“We are out there day and night; back roads, any where we can think of,” said Gilchrist. “Any where we think she might be, and so far nothing.”

Moulton Police Chief Lyndon McWhorter says they have been getting tips from the public, but to this point nothing has panned out.
6797fbfed8eda8c43c7ffcbbdb4f8f47.jpg

[...]

Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell says Winston County authorities are investigating and body will be sent to Huntsville to determine the identity and possible cause of death.

Vehicle of missing Moulton woman found with body inside

GRAYSON —The vehicle belonging to a missing Moulton woman has been found with a female body inside, authorities said this afternoon.

Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell said he received a call from the Winston County Sheriff's Office about 1 p.m. saying the vehicle and body had been found just outside the Grayson community near the Lawrence County line off of Alabama 33.

"The vehicle she was driving was found off a logging road not too far away from the highway," Mitchell said. "A badly decomposed female body was inside the vehicle."

[...]

http://www.decaturdaily.com/news/la...cle_49dfb360-5169-11e8-81ac-0f98227bfc0f.html

Fierynerd, As our VI, are you able to provide any updates? My condolences to all you know who are affected by the tragic loss of Jennifer.

Fierynerd, As our VI, are you able to provide any updates? My condolences to all you know who are affected by the tragic loss of Jennifer.
Thank you. I don't have any updates other than what you all have seen posted. Waiting to hear information from the autopsy and her vehicle. IMO, it fits exactly with her texts, and she committed suicide. The road is very remote. I hope her phone/vehicle can answer some questions about the 12 hours before her death, but at the moment, prayers are appreciated more than anything. I will update more later.

Please continue the discussion here. I hope Jennifer's family receives the answers they need and that Jennifer is at peace.

:tyou:

Is there video at the pump? $10 of gas seems like an amount to fill a device like a generator that could be used for carbon monoxide poisoning. Not saying I'm convinced she committed suicide since there are several questionable details surrounding this case. Just throwing it out there. Prayers for her daughters as they begin grieving.
JMO MOO etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FieryNerd: Adding my thoughts and prayers for all affected.

ourDeepestCondolence_Smaller.jpg

Well. I dont want to die ever. But if a person decides to go off and end their own life. Then they are stronger than 1 may think.

I get anxiety just thinking about death. And these folks welcome it.

The only sad part is why they felt that life wasn't worth living anymore :-(

Btw. Did y'all hear of the New York teen girl that killed herself by jumping out of her highrise apartment window because she was told by her parents that she couldn't go to a party?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....-to-party/amp/

180419-woman-jumped-building-embed.jpg

So some people commit suicide for the smallest things. Just wow.

Very sad. I am glad she has been found. I think it will be difficult for everyone involved moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is important to repeat from the first thread.

There are a number of people that think that somehow the Moulton PD should have been able to find her quickly. The only information that they had to go on was that the last ping was within a circle centered on a cell tower near Double Springs that is 45 miles across or 22.5 miles in all directions from that tower. Well, the area of a circle that big is larger than the entire state of Rhode Island. Can you imagine what kinds of resources it would take to search an area the size of Rhode Island?

Not only that but she was found more than 16 miles away from the city limits of Moulton and jurisdiction of Moullton PD. In fact, in another county - Winston County. (Moulton is in Lawrence County). So it isn't the case that Moulton PD would be looking there.

In the FB post that was pulled down Moulton PD had listed the Winston County Sheriff's department as one of the agencies engaged in looking for Jennifer. They also listed the National Park personnel as part of the efforts and as it turns out Jennifer's car was found on the federal lands of the national park. None of those agencies had found her either.

I consider it extremely lucky that she was found today.

I can't reply to the closed thread, but someone was asking if maybe she wrote the texts earlier and they sent later because of spotty reception....I think that isn't likely because her husband said he was responding to her texts and she responded back. So according to his story, she was still alive and in (brief) communication with him during those texts at 1am -130am.

I can't reply to the closed thread, but someone was asking if maybe she wrote the texts earlier and they sent later because of spotty reception....I think that isn't likely because her husband said he was responding to her texts and she responded back. So according to his story, she was still alive and in (brief) communication with him during those texts at 1am -130am.

That was me! Great catch! Thank you.

Is there video at the pump? $10 of gas seems like an amount to fill a device like a generator that could be used for carbon monoxide poisoning. Not saying I'm convinced she committed suicide since there are several questionable details surrounding this case. Just throwing it out there. Prayers for her daughters as they begin grieving.
JMO MOO etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There is a video showing her putting the gas in the tank.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back