Farrah Fawcett's Son Redmond O'Neal Arrested for Robbery

MagnoliaMountain

Red Rose
Reaction score
Farrah Fawcett's Son Redmond O'Neal Arrested for Robbing Convenience Store at Knifepoint: Police

http://people.com/movies/farrah-faw...bbing-la-convenience-store-knifepoint-police/

Redmond O’Neal allegedly robbed a Los Angeles convenience store and threatened the clerk with a knife on Tuesday, the Los Angeles Police Department confirms to PEOPLE.

According to police, the son of actors Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O’Neal walked into the store, located near Santa Monica, armed with a knife and demanded the clerk to take out money from the register. [...]

Redmond was arrested on a robbery charge and is being held on $50,000 bail. He is due in court on Thursday when a judge will determine if he will be granted bail or released. [...]

Redmond has struggled with drug addiction for most of his adult life. Tuesday’s arrest is his latest run-in with law enforcement.

Redmond O'Neal Blames Arrest on Parents Ryan and Farrah Fawcett: 'I Never Wanted Attention'

Redmond O'Neal Blames Arrest on Parents Ryan and Farrah Fawcett: 'I Never Wanted Attention'

Redmond, 33, told RadarOnline from jail that it was “not drugs that have been a problem, it’s the psychological trauma of my entire life — my whole life experiences have affected me the most.”

The former voice actor said fighting with his father and “being kicked out and living on the streets” have added to his troubles which included “going to jail, being put in a psychiatric ward, being embarrassed all the time,” something he claimed to the outlet only occurred “because of who my parents are.”

“The pressure that came with that set off a time-bomb in my head,” Redmond told RadarOnline. “I never asked for any of this, I never wanted any attention.”

Farrah Fawcett's Son Charged with Attempted Murder After Allegedly Stabbing 2 Men During 'Crime Spree'

Redmond O'Neal Charged with Attempted Murder After Allegedly Stabbing 2 Men During 'Crime Spree'

Redmond, who is currently in jail after being arrested last month for an alleged armed robbery, now has been charged with a long list of offenses including attempted murder.

On the day the son of actor Ryan O’Neal was to face court, the Los Angeles District Attorney charged the 33-year-old for what LAPD detectives branded a “violent crime spree.”

O’Neal, who has struggled with drug addiction for years, allegedly “randomly attacked five men in unprovoked confrontations,” the LAPD said in a statement provided to PEOPLE. Two of the five men were seriously injured.

The alleged attacks started on May 2 and culminated on May 8 when Redmond was arrested for allegedly robbing a 7-Eleven Store in Venice, California.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back