Nicollette Sheridan & Michael Bolton Engaged!

Jules

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nicollette Sheridan and Michael Bolton are engaged, the actress's rep tells PEOPLE.

At a post-Oscar party earlier this month, Sheridan, 42, flaunted a huge rock on her left hand, but when asked if she and Bolton, 53, had an announcement, she said coyly, "No. Do you?"

Asked about engagement rumors in January, Bolton told the New York Daily News: "Nicollette and I are very serious about each other. ... I am very committed. It is a very special time in my life. I have a good feeling about the future."

The couple, who rekindled their romance last year after Sheridan's split from fiancé Nicklas Soderblom, dated for several years in the early '90s. In 1994 Sheridan, who stars on Desperate Housewives, said she hoped to have "the ultimate relationship" with Bolton. Now it looks like they will.

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1173027,00.html

Good I hope they can make it work, I have always liked her. I loved her in Knots Landing.

AGAIN? Each time she gets a new primetime soap, she dates him. They were engaged during her Knotts Landing days YEARS AGO.

I hope she's now grown up enough to make it work. Congrats and cheers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back