Would it have been impossible for Patsy to have been jealous of JonBenet?

Would it have been impossible for Patsy to have been jealous of JonBenet?

• Total voters
This is how I feel about the whole murder, to be honest I think she was jealous of her daughter's fame and at this moment Jon Benet was in the lime light and at her highest moment of her childhood. I believe that Patsy had the motive to kill her. However, I believe that she may have not been able to do it through jealousy. It's like a double edge sword, I think she had the motive but I don't at the same time considering that was her daughter...there are sick people out there that would do such thing to their children though.

Anything is possible. But I don't think jealousy had anything to do with it. As JBR's star rose higher so did PR's She was living through her daughter. Which is typical even today of pagent moms, dance moms etc. They want their daughters to excel because in their mind it is reflecting on them

Anything is possible. But I don't think jealousy had anything to do with it. As JBR's star rose higher so did PR's She was living through her daughter. Which is typical even today of pagent moms, dance moms etc. They want their daughters to excel because in their mind it is reflecting on them

kaykay543,
ITA. JonBenet was Patsy's stated project, she had JonBenet's future all mapped out, including dancing and singing lessons.

She was never jealous of JonBenet since JonBenet was simply fulfilling the Paugh dream of more pageant trophies.

Patsy and JR's relationship was low according to LHP as Patsy requested advice from her.

So maybe there is a motive for someone else, e.g. JR ?

Is it impossible? No.
But I don't think PR was jealous of her. She lived through her. She enjoyed the pageant scene and had a beautiful daughter to continue to live through. I believe she wouldn't harm her child out of jealousy.

Is it impossible? No.
But I don't think PR was jealous of her. She lived through her. She enjoyed the pageant scene and had a beautiful daughter to continue to live through. I believe she wouldn't harm her child out of jealousy.

Even with the possibility of her daughter usurping her place with her husband?

How would it be impossible? What an odd question.

The presence or lack of jealousy doesn't prove or disprove anything related to the murder.

What's the actual point of this question? Like, what information is hoping to be gleaned here?

(Yes or no)

The only thing I can see her being upset about is the bed wetting. Patsy wanted her to SHINE. I don't see jealousy as a factor when it comes to Patsy. Otherwise she wouldn't put her in pageants for all to see. She'd not relish in the wins. If she was a teen and was actually coming on to her daddy... then yes jealousy. In this instance though she was far to young to be jealous of in the way you ask your question Tea. It would be quite the opposite actually. She'd protect her if she knew.

How would it be impossible? What an odd question.

The presence or lack of jealousy doesn't prove or disprove anything related to the murder.

What's the actual point of this question? Like, what information is hoping to be gleaned here?

(Yes or no)

I'd have to disagree. Jealousy could have been building up within PR and could have been a factor to the ultimate "blowup" that resulted in her death, if not directly, then at the very least indirectly.

Figuring out "motive" is the point of the question.

That website is trying to sell a product (flower essence) so I don't put much importance to their statements. PR would have been too young to be going through a true menopause when JBR died. She may have had issues due to the cancer and treatments but that is a different story.

Patsy underwent a total hysterectomy and oophrectomy on 5 July 1993.

A hysterectomy refers to the surgical removal of a woman’s uterus. A hysterectomy may be performed for a number of reasons, both benign (for example, uterine fibroids) and cancerous (such as uterine cancer).
Depending on the reason behind why a hysterectomy is being done, a doctor may also remove a woman’s ovaries and fallopian tubes (the tubes that connect a woman's ovaries to her uterus).
With the removal of the ovaries, a premenopausal woman will immediately go into menopause, called surgical or induced menopause.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/if-i-have-a-hysterectomy-will-i-go-through-menopause-3522490

A hysterectomy refers to the surgical removal of a woman’s uterus. A hysterectomy may be performed for a number of reasons, both benign (for example, uterine fibroids) and cancerous (such as uterine cancer).
Depending on the reason behind why a hysterectomy is being done, a doctor may also remove a woman’s ovaries and fallopian tubes (the tubes that connect a woman's ovaries to her uterus).
With the removal of the ovaries, a premenopausal woman will immediately go into menopause, called surgical or induced menopause.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/if-i-have-a-hysterectomy-will-i-go-through-menopause-3522490
I can tell you from experience. After that surgery you are thrown into immediate menopause. And it's hell on Earth.

My apologies I thought she had the hysterectomy later in life. I had one too at a young age due to cancer-- and it was the best thing that I had ever done. My quality of life was greatly improved. So I don't think there is a one size fits all regarding hysterectomy and the after affects on women. I stand by not getting medical info from a site selling herbs etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back