773 users online (144 members and 629 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    No, we don't know. We don't know a lot of things, but they could have taken a restraining order out on him rather than the grandfather shooting them all.
    You will find there was already a court order.

As stated before, if he had done nothing wrong they cant aquire an AVO.

Some men play this game mid seperation. They know the law sitting there taunting people.
    The daughter had posted publicly if you see him, please ring the ranger so they didnt know where he was.

Mental illness has people delusional. (You have blokes with samurai swords taking on police with guns pointed) Stalking them does not help.

Its very easy to make clisms after the matter but a quick call to police would have the firearms removed as soon as a psychiatric assessment had been done. If the neighbour knew of mental instability, police would know.

There is so much weirdness to this case.
    Something something

Quote Originally Posted by antechinusRAWR View Post
    She actually asked him for Rossi boots.

He's a builder so he'd know full well that amount of money wouldn't even come close to getting his daughter her Rossi's - not even if she took all of the money he gave her brothers as well.

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/marga...-ng-b88834523z

Poor kid must've grown out of her old ones. They're sturdy farm boots - they can take decades to wear out.

https://rossiboots.com.au/products/
    I dont think he is a builder per se with a builders registration. I think this is a media generalisation.

Has anyone the transcript of the media statement of thr ex husband.
    Something something

I really don't like the canonisation of this man who murdered 6 members of his family. He was not a good father or grandfather when he murdered his wife, daughter and grandchildren.
    He was depressed over a son who died 15 years previously and then he does this? Where does that leave his surviving son?
    I think that he was a selfish, controlling man.
    From what I've read, I think that some that knew PM are very much struggling with the possibility that the man they knew may of committed this atrocity, not canonisation imo
    IMO
    Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by MRichards View Post
    I dont think he is a builder per se with a builders registration. I think this is a media generalisation.

Here you go https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/marga...-ng-b88834523z
    IMO
    Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
    - Theodore Roosevelt

His company ABN is listed with Carpentry in the title. So, like many, he may just not have a builders licence but still does many smaller building odd jobs like decks etc.
    I just found his interview was all about "look at me what I was a great dad."

Quote Originally Posted by symbah View Post
    We will have to agree to disagree about this.

She actually asked him for Rossi boots.

He's a builder so he'd know full well that amount of money wouldn't even come close to getting his daughter her Rossi's - not even if she took all of the money he gave her brothers as well.

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/marga...-ng-b88834523z

Poor kid must've grown out of her old ones. They're sturdy farm boots - they can take decades to wear out.

https://rossiboots.com.au/products/
    So he is an ogre for not giving his daughter enough money to buy boots? But the grandfather who killed her, is being portrayed as the best grandfather in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by afajag View Post
    His company ABN is listed with Carpentry in the title. So, like many, he may just not have a builders licence but still does many smaller building odd jobs like decks etc.
    I am sure that he was not a good dad. Those children had neither a good dad or good grandfather.

Quote Originally Posted by afajag View Post
    No requirement for qualification in the state of WA to operate as a carpenter. You can buy a hammer tomorrow and call yourself a chippy but go calling yourself a builder can get you in hot water with the Building Commission.

Now the initial statement by media is a loose generalisation that has come around by people who don't understand the building industry at least in WA.

Start a business calling yourself s landscape architect and see how long you last.
    Last edited by MRichards; 05-17-2018 at 12:46 AM.
    Something something

So he is an ogre for not giving his daughter enough money to buy boots? But the grandfather who killed her, is being portrayed as the best grandfather in the world?
    Can you provide a source for your allegations?
    Something something

Can you provide a source for your allegations?
    See the comments on here and friends posting about how wonderful grandpa was but he killed them.
    Last edited by Jennifer17; 05-17-2018 at 01:08 AM.

See the comments on here and friends posting about how wonderful grandpa was.
    That may be so, but the dad in this situation should be off limits other than to sympathise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MissUnderstood View Post
    That may be so, but the dad in this situation should be off limits other than to sympathise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Off limits to what? The friends of the murderer can praise him, but the dad should only sympathise?

I think that the 'confirm' part means forensic confirmation of what they already know. I think that they have stated that the ex husband is not a suspect.
    I saw an article saying he wasn't a suspect, but it was from the notoriously awful Daily Mail & it was very early on in the investigation.

I haven't seen a direct quote recently from a reputable Australian source, & either way, since WApol literally said this week that they don't yet know who fired the weapon & won't know for months, I'm a little uneasy about dissecting anyone's personality or supposed motives at this stage.

We don't even know if the other adult brother, who was reported to live in a caravan on the property, was home the night of the murders. & as I said in my first post - it's a 30 acre property, anyone could've walked in & out unseen, they'd have plenty of time to get away from the vicinity of the house before police arrived so it doesn't even have to be someone the public is aware of.

There are multiple factors that aren't known to the public at the moment. All of those factors complicate the investigation, so while murder/suicide seems the most obvious explanation, even investigators can't know that it was until all of the trajectory & ballistics examinations are complete.

I saw an article saying he wasn't a suspect, but it was from the notoriously awful Daily Mail & it was very early on in the investigation.

I haven't seen a direct quote recently from a reputable Australian source, & either way, since WApol literally said this week that they don't yet know who fired the weapon & won't know for months, I'm a little uneasy about dissecting anyone's personality or supposed motives at this stage.

We don't even know if the other adult brother, who was reported to live in a caravan on the property, was home the night of the murders. & as I said in my first post - it's a 30 acre property, anyone could've walked in & out unseen, they'd have plenty of time to get away from the vicinity of the house before police arrived so it doesn't even have to be someone the public is aware of.

There are multiple factors that aren't known to the public at the moment. All of those factors complicate the investigation, so while murder/suicide seems the most obvious explanation, even investigators can't know that it was until all of the trajectory & ballistics examinations are complete.
    Western Australian Police have declared it a multiple murder/suicide.

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast