GUILTY NE - Baby girl stillborn after domestic assault, Omaha, 10 March 2006

amom

Reaction score
AHHHH!!!! what the ___ is wrong with this girl!!!????!!! I saw her on the news a little while ago, its not his fault...blah blah blah.... HE KILLED YOUR BABY GIRL!!

Preliminary Waived
icon_video.gif
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif, bold]Victim Supports Boyfriend[/font]
Suspect held on $1 million bond

Delayno+Shackelford.jpg

A 19-year-old Omaha man has been ordered to stand trial for the death of a woman's unborn child last week. Judge Stephen Swartz ordered Delayno Shackelford held on $1 million bond Tuesday morning.

The case began to unfold when police were called to Mercy Hospital in Council Bluffs to investigate an assault that happened in an Omaha apartment near 72nd Street and I-80.

document.write('');The victim had gone to Mercy Hospital with severe abdominal pain several hours after the violent assault, which police say happened between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. Friday, March 10.

The woman, who was eight months pregnant, delivered a stillborn girl and Shackelford was arrested the next day.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/2459711.html

okay, i just posted, but I am so so so very angry about this.... She said it wasn't as bad as people are saying. How could it not have been as bad as people are making it out to be??? I don't even understand. Your baby died. blunt force trauma. How was it not that bad? He just slapped you? WHAT? I personally wanted to reach through the screen while watching the interview and slap her myself.

Just reading this makes me so angry that I am glad I did not see it. Stupid....

Standard abused girlfriend. Sometimes they're raised that way, sometimes the abuser breaks them down, but they come to believe they are worthless, and their abuser is the only one that could ever even like them, that they owe him gratitude and servitude for his tolerance of their lousy selves.

Thank goodness so many places have changed the law so the abused person no longer gets any choice about if charges are filed.

I ts very sad. Obviously that girl has some deep seeded issues.

I understand the whole abused woman syndrome thing, been there. Yet, if any person I was with took my child from me, I would deffinatly not be on the news a couple nights later defending the person. No way. No excuse in the world. If you as the mother is not going to stand up for your child, who will? You are their #1 protecter, but apparently not in this case.

Can you imagine the kind of life that poor child might have had with these so-called people? Definitely in a better place.

amom said:
I understand the whole abused woman syndrome thing, been there. Yet, if any person I was with took my child from me, I would deffinatly not be on the news a couple nights later defending the person. No way. No excuse in the world. If you as the mother is not going to stand up for your child, who will? You are their #1 protecter, but apparently not in this case.
Oh I would kill for my child.

Opie
That is the only bright spot in this. It is just so sad for her life to be taken before it began, and her own mother show no remorse or sadness.

:sick: :sick: :sick:
She does not deserve to have children....

Jeana (DP) said:
But she LOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS him. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This story is just awful and that "mother" definatly has a few screws loose. I understand what it is like to be in an abusive relationship. I've been there and luckily had enuogh self worth to get out. If he had ever hurt one of my kids I relly think I would have killed him myself!!! This "women" to get on tv and make excuses for him like that is beyond horrible, she has absolutaly no compasion for her baby. sick sick sick. I too would like to reach out and slap her!!

here is an updated article with more lovely quotes from her...

Woman Says Boyfriend Didn't Kill Her Baby

Shackleford Held On $1M Bond

POSTED: 8:40 am CST March 15, 2006
UPDATED: 8:55 am CST March 15, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

OMAHA, Neb. -- The woman who delivered a stillborn baby last week, leading to fetal homicide charges against an Omaha man, said she's standing by the accused.

Delayno Shackleford is being held on $1 million bond, accused of attacking a woman who was eight months pregnant. Hours later, she delivered a stillborn child. An autopsy on the child showed that the cause of death was blunt-force trauma to the head.

Crystal Lilly is that woman. She and Shackleford have another daughter together -- 1-year-old daughter Makia -- and Lilly said she's standing by her man...................................

cont....
http://www.ketv.com/news/8023342/detail.html

This woman is a complete, brain-washed, idiot! :banghead: I hope she never gets her 1-year old child back, and I hope he sits in a jail cell for the rest of his worthless life! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back