CA CA - Barbara Jean McClure, 35, Palo Alto, 29 July 2012

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Missing Person
Barbara Jean McClure

cache.php

Missing Since: 07/29/2012
Sex: Female
DOB: 12/24/1976
Race: White
Height: 5' 5"
Eyes: Hazel
Weight: 116 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Dental X-rays Available: No

Barbara was last seen on July 29, 2012.

https://oag.ca.gov/missing/person/barbara-jean-mcclure

Not in NAMUS. Listed on her family member's Ancestry tree as missing. Her alternate last name (possibly maiden name) is Harshman.
She lived in Raleigh, NC in 1989 (age 13). She got a Nursing Degree in Florida in 2005 and at some point went to North Carolina State University for a psychology degree (no date attached).

I cannot find any additional info on Barbara's disappearance in California in 2012. (There is another Barbara Mcclure who disappeared in 1978 and I find her articles/missing profiles instead).

Missing Person
Barbara Jean McClure

cache.php

Missing Since: 07/29/2012
Sex: Female
DOB: 12/24/1976
Race: White
Height: 5' 5"
Eyes: Hazel
Weight: 116 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Dental X-rays Available: No

Barbara was last seen on July 29, 2012.

Barbara Jean McClure

Not in NAMUS. Listed on her family member's Ancestry tree as missing. Her alternate last name (possibly maiden name) is Harshman.
She lived in Raleigh, NC in 1989 (age 13). She got a Nursing Degree in Florida in 2005 and at some point went to North Carolina State University for a psychology degree (no date attached).

I cannot find any additional info on Barbara's disappearance in California in 2012. (There is another Barbara Mcclure who disappeared in 1978 and I find her articles/missing profiles instead).

Do you have a link for the family member’s Ancestry Tree listing where it says Barbara is missing?

Because family members have told me that they received a phone call from San Francisco Police that Barbara, who started going by the name “Jay”, committed suicide by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge.

Yet, Barbara is still listed as ‘missing’ on the Office of the Attorney General of the State of California website.

So, if San Francisco authorities knew she committed suicide & informed the family as such, then wouldn’t the Missing Persons listing be updated to indicate that she’s no longer missing?

There is no indication that a funeral was held and there is no Obituary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back