Revisiting past cases/threads

GarAndTeed

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been trying to look through some older threads lately; when I search the victim's name, I often get the last thread in the series, but when I click on "thread 1" I get a message saying I'm not authorized to view that thread. I've been a member here since the Laci Peterson case, so it's not like I'm a newbie (also, my post count doesn't include older posts, in case that's a problem). Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
BTW, this problem just started a couple of months ago; earlier, I didn't have this problem.

Hi all,
I've been trying to look through some older threads lately; when I search the victim's name, I often get the last thread in the series, but when I click on "thread 1" I get a message saying I'm not authorized to view that thread. I've been a member here since the Laci Peterson case, so it's not like I'm a newbie (also, my post count doesn't include older posts, in case that's a problem). Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
BTW, this problem just started a couple of months ago; earlier, I didn't have this problem.

Hello there! Is this happening on web view, Tapatalk and/or both?

Thanks for starting this thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(O/T, nice to see you kimi, I hadn't seen you in a whIle and was happy to see you posting again.)

Hi Kimi!
I'm on my desktop; that's all I use.
Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads