817 users online (168 members and 649 guests)  

Websleuths News

Revisiting past cases/threads

Hi all,
    I've been trying to look through some older threads lately; when I search the victim's name, I often get the last thread in the series, but when I click on "thread 1" I get a message saying I'm not authorized to view that thread. I've been a member here since the Laci Peterson case, so it's not like I'm a newbie (also, my post count doesn't include older posts, in case that's a problem). Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks!
    BTW, this problem just started a couple of months ago; earlier, I didn't have this problem.
    "Sickness is a condition; evil is a behavior. And when we excuse pedophiles on grounds that they are sick, we allow them to prey on kids more."
    ~ Andrew Vachss

Quote Originally Posted by GarAndTeed View Post
    Hi all,
    I've been trying to look through some older threads lately; when I search the victim's name, I often get the last thread in the series, but when I click on "thread 1" I get a message saying I'm not authorized to view that thread. I've been a member here since the Laci Peterson case, so it's not like I'm a newbie (also, my post count doesn't include older posts, in case that's a problem). Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks!
    BTW, this problem just started a couple of months ago; earlier, I didn't have this problem.
    Hello there! Is this happening on web view, Tapatalk and/or both?

Thanks for starting this thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post

(O/T, nice to see you kimi, I hadn't seen you in a whIle and was happy to see you posting again.)

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post

Hi Kimi!
    I'm on my desktop; that's all I use.
    Thanks!
    "Sickness is a condition; evil is a behavior. And when we excuse pedophiles on grounds that they are sick, we allow them to prey on kids more."
    ~ Andrew Vachss