832 users online (151 members and 681 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    this is like that "is this dress black or gold" debate of years past.

I agree - it's click bait, but I also welcome any silly or positive nonsense stories in the midst of such a rough time in the US right now.

That said, however, I ain't clicking.
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

Lol. Yanny I do not hear laurel. However, just like the blue and gold dress, I was able to get to a place where visually I could see the shift in front of my eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just a wind up? I can only hear one and can't understand how others hear the other, too linguistically different.

Anyway, it made me think of the Liberty / Abby tape, where the man is saying that one word. How could anything be proven in a court of law if it's possible different people genuinely hear different things?

Have I just been gotcha'd? If so my excuse is I'm knackered (11:30pm)

Yanny

I am one messed up person! I have heard both Yanny AND Laurel..............depending which site I listened to it on!

***Now I am sick of hearing about it!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    I am one messed up person! I have heard both Yanny AND Laurel..............depending which site I listened to it on!

***Now I am sick of hearing about it!
    I WANT to be able to hear both (I could see both colours of the dress and the latest one, the trainers) but can definitely only hear Yanny. I asked the kids this morning and all of them said Laurel. They're going up for adoption immediately.

Dear Websleuths Members,

WE ARE MOVING!

If you have ever used the blogs on Websleuths and you want to keep what you wrote you will need to copy your blog posts ASAP. When we move to our new software the blog posts will not transfer over. I'm very sorry but there is nothing we can do. We tried but alas, you will lose your blog posts if you do not save them before we move.

Monday, May 21st at around 7:00 AM Eastern Websleuths will go down for hopefully no more than 48 hours. When we come back up, Websleuths will have a brand new look!

You can discuss the move RIGHT HERE if you like.

While we are down please check the Websleuths FACEBOOK PAGE and TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES ON THE MOVE AND INFO ON THE LATEST BREAKING TRUE CRIME.

Thank you,
    Tricia

My son heard "Harry", and I understand some people are hearing that as well, or similar, like "Jerry" or "Gary", or the one poster who heard "Mary"...Hmmmmm...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2