897 users online (186 members and 711 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    If EG weren't pregnant I'd like to take her out and get her really drunk. Sometimes that can be a truth serum.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Hatfield View Post
    JMO
    Yup.
    This appears to be heading down the same Deorr Jr. Case path. If it follows that path then they will end up firing the PI after he starts to conclude certain things and they dont like what the PI is saying.
    That would be entertaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Thanks for the status update. Am I the only one who finds this odd?
    JH told me about it earlier this afternoon. I found the timing odd.

I hope they’re prepared for what the PI may find.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLin View Post
    Oh my
    “Glass' parents picked her up from the Sedgwick County Jail Wednesday. Eyewitness News spoke with them. They say they've hired a private investigator and that Glass is staying in a secret location while she adjusts and has time to gather her thoughts.”
    http://www.kwch.com/content/news/FF-...482876001.html

Maybe she is shacking up with “tot” mom.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHopeToHelp View Post
    I actually think it would be good for her to do. Think about it, sh is being watched and she would lead police directly to the body of little Lucas. Somewhere only the one who put him there would know. She may think to move him to a place she knows has already been searched so that it takes longer to find. If so, we will finally bring home this sweet baby boy, potentially have her with evidence on her hands literally. So it could be a good thing...

She's pregnant and I just can't picture her going to where his remains are, at all.
    Even if she knows where they are, my guess is she told LE all she knows and they may or may not locate him very soon.
    Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pamela_Brewer; 05-17-2018 at 12:54 AM.

I'm over here "liking" everyone's posts because y'all are saying everything I want to say!
    What's next?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jnblsm View Post
    I'm over here "liking" everyone's posts because y'all are saying everything I want to say!
    What's next?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    We find Lucas and put Emily away for a VERY long time.
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Can someone explain to me what the legal expert Mr. Charlie O'hara meant when he said this?

"O'Hara says collateral issues going on may have governed a lot of what's happened with Glass."

Last edited by liltexans; 05-17-2018 at 01:47 AM. Reason: fixed font size

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela_Brewer View Post
    She's pregnant and I just can't picture her going to where his remains are, at all.
    Even if she knows where they are, my guess is she told LE all she knows and they may or may not locate him very soon.
    Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    BBM

I've had the most intense sense all day that that is exactly where she's been taken.

Just something that's been crawling in the back of my skull for the last 3 months is all.
    Last edited by tnith; 05-17-2018 at 01:44 AM.
    There is no burden in all of heaven or earth, as heavy a weight as one's final breath...

Gah just getting in, I'm so behind, 324 posts...please don't let me fall beyond the point of "there's no hope of EVER catching up whatsoever" ( been there! )

Anyway, like I said last night when I tried to gently warn you guys (legally what a weak case evidence-wise imo...I saw that one coming, it's hard to prove being stoned, after the fact etc...), this doesn't mean she'll get away with Lucas, whatever the *** she did with him!
    Last edited by margarita25; 05-17-2018 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cass523 View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the legal expert Mr. Charlie O'hara meant when he said this?

"O'Hara says collateral issues going on may have governed a lot of what's happened with Glass."

Imo, the fact that EG is a POI in the disappearance of Lucas.

Collateral Issue Law and Legal Definition; "A collateral issue is a question or issue not directly connected with the matter in dispute. Issues incidental to the central issue in a matter are considered collateral issues."

Source: Collateral Issue Law and Legal Definition

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by cass523 View Post

I think it means what he said in the video, that a lot of the decisions being made weren't made simply for a woman who smoked dope in the same house as her 1-year old and then drove half a mile down the street for dinner...they were made because this woman is a POI in the disappearance of LH.

Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    They're wasting their money hiring a PI. They may want to sleep with one eye open with EG in the house, though.
    Oh my, that was my first thought as well!

Quote Originally Posted by RMT953 View Post
    I truly hope they do. I guess my question is why did you wait until now to do so? If I truly thought my child was innocent I’d hire one right away. Praying there’s some answers for Lucas soon.

It seems as if EG has once again casted her spell. The day she gets out of jail her parents decide it's time to hire a PI?? If they truly wanted to know what happened they would have done this long ago. Has she convinced them that she is innocent just like she convinced JH? She must be quite the charmer.

Quote Originally Posted by tnith View Post
    BBM

I've had the most intense sense all day that that is exactly where she's been taken.

Just something that's been crawling in the back of my skull for the last 3 months is all.
    Good grief, I'm not alone in thinking this. Spooky.

Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast