GUILTY OK - Mother Stabs Daughter, age 11, up to 70 times, sets house on fire, Tulsa, 13 May 2018

SaguaroSpirit

Reaction score
http://www.fox29.com/news/tulsa-woman-jailed-after-attack
[FONT=&quot]"TULSA, Okla. (AP) - A Tulsa mother stabbed her eldest daughter 50 to 70 times, struck her head with a pick-axe then set their home on fire, before fleeing the scene with the youngest of her three daughters, according to police.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Taheerah Ahmad, 39, was arrested in downtown Tulsa Tuesday afternoon."[/FONT]

So the mom has 3 daughters (11, 9, 8) and she bounds and gags them. 11 yo resisted so the mom stabs her, 8 yo unties 9 yo. 9 yo goes to neighbors for help.
Mom sets house on fire so to kill 11 yo.
Mom flees with 8 yo.
11 yo survives this all and is in critical condition.

Beyond words

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Amber Alert was issued Monday evening after police discovered Ahmad had allegedly tied up two of her three children, an 11-year-old girl and a 9-year-old girl.

Ahmad reportedly stabbed the 11-year-old girl repeatedly, leaving her in critical condition.

Investigators say [youngest daughter] was able to help her 9-year-old sister escape while their mother was stabbing their sister. The 9-year-old then went to a relative’s home down the street to call for help.

http://kfor.com/2018/05/16/what-we-...1-year-old-before-taking-off-with-8-year-old/

So the girl is still alive after this ordeal? Praying she pulls through. She must be very critical after that many stab wounds. My God!

*I redacted the name of the youngest daughter

From the same article:

Police said the 11-year-old had dozens of stab wounds to the torso along with puncture wounds to her legs, neck, hands and face when she was found.

She remains in “very serious” condition. Officials told the Tulsa World the child is unconscious and intubated.

And:

According to KJRH, after being rescued, the 8-year-old girl told police that her mother had held her and her sisters hostage inside the home for a week.

She reportedly told police that Ahmad forced them to stay in their rooms with no food or water.

http://kfor.com/2018/05/16/what-we-...1-year-old-before-taking-off-with-8-year-old/

So the girl is still alive after this ordeal? Praying she pulls through. She must be very critical after that many stab wounds. My God!

*I redacted the name of the youngest daughter

The Turpins, Harts, and the other family with 10 children found living among feces...now this. And this one, in the video included in the link above...is laughing and smiling while being arrested. Speechless. So many children being so so terribly abused, tortured, starved and all from the hands of whom they should trust most.

I have the feeling this woman might be suffering from some kind of mental illness. Whether this would be considered legally insane I doubt, but she is not mentally healthy imo.

yes and her fb profile is risque, and from what i see on there she hangs with the Kings which is a gang on the northside, not a good combo

im waiting , still no news on the current condition of the 11 year old

On Ashley Banfield last night, they found a clip of her being interviewed a year ago and she was crying into the camera about how people dont have compassion (someone in her neighborhood died I believe)

Really ironic...

yes and her fb profile is risque, and from what i see on there she hangs with the Kings which is a gang on the northside, not a good combo

Its nasty.....She comes off like she sells herself...

Her Facebook name is "Kashmir Jackson" :deepbreaths:

Its nasty.....She comes off like she sells herself...

I just took a very brief peek at her FB timeline. Eeeewww! After seeing a smutty close-up pic of her crotch in a lace bodysuit (that she apparently had used as an FB cover photo), and then seeing a close-up pic of her cleavage (again, used as a cover photo), I had seen more than enough.

Call me old fashioned, but those pics look like a sex ad to me - and they're set to 'public', so she must have wanted anyone & everyone to see them.

From the article linked below:

When police questioned Ahmad about the brutal crime, she reportedly told police she committed the acts because she had become upset “because of the way they were reading and looking at her,” according to a police report.

Speculation: I can't help but wonder if her daughters may have been "reading" her FB page & may have seen her nasty FB pics. Could they have possibly expressed shame to their mother (perhaps even berating their mother for posting those pics?) IDK.

I also can't help but wonder if some of her daughters' classmates may have seen those public FB photos and may have bullied her daughters as a result. After all, social media is notorious for its role in subjecting kids to bullying.

From the article linked below:

When police questioned Ahmad about the brutal crime, she reportedly told police she committed the acts because she had become upset “because of the way they were reading and looking at her,” according to a police report.

Speculation: I can't help but wonder if her daughters may have been "reading" her FB page & may have seen her nasty FB pics. Could they have possibly expressed shame to their mother (perhaps even berating their mother for posting those pics?) IDK.

I also can't help but wonder if some of her daughters' classmates may have seen those public FB photos and may have bullied her daughters as a result. After all, social media is notorious for its role in subjecting kids to bullying.

I highly doubt the kids friends saw the pictures. The kids are pretty young and most kids that age on social media arent using facebook. She also had multiple facebook accounts that werent under her real name. The kids probably saw the photos or saw her take some, but I dont think their friends saw her FB

I have the feeling this woman might be suffering from some kind of mental illness. Whether this would be considered legally insane I doubt, but she is not mentally healthy imo.

I'm with you. This makes NO sense whatsoever. Those kids. :(

I highly doubt the kids friends saw the pictures. The kids are pretty young and most kids that age on social media arent using facebook. She also had multiple facebook accounts that werent under her real name. The kids probably saw the photos or saw her take some, but I dont think their friends saw her FB
You would be totally shocked at what some kids are exposed to nowadays, for example maybe grabbing a parents phone and flipping through the pics, etc...

These days, kids' entire lives revolve around social media. FB, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube - it's a smorgasbord.

Even "young kids" are on SM. I continue to be dismayed at how many parents allow their "tender-aged" children to have SM accounts - with zero parental oversight.

You would be totally shocked at what some kids are exposed to nowadays, for example maybe grabbing a parents phone and flipping through the pics, etc...

Its possible but I have a 15 year old and he and none of his friends use facebook. They prefer Snapchat, Instagam etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back