GUILTY NY - Kailey Regalado-Ramirez, 2, beaten to death, Brooklyn, 13 March 2006

JellyBean

Reaction score
What makes a mother do this? I just can't understand this world :confused:

*snip*

A 2-year-old girl's screams of terror echoed through her Brooklyn apartment until they suddenly went silent - as she was beaten into a coma by her pregnant mother, police and neighbors said yesterday.

Kailey Regaldo-Ramirez was brain-dead and "on death's door" after the brutal attack Monday, which came less than three weeks before her birthday, a law enforcement source said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/400070p-338957c.html

How and the hell can you just wait 11HOURS to take that poor baby to the hospital?!?!?!?!?!

Absolutely sickening...and yet she's pregnant again...

You would think the people would be cautious anymore when you hear a child/baby screaming in pain...but yet no one ever checked on that little girl. Didn't make sure everything was ok. Just went about their way.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/newyork/nyc-nybeat164663990mar16,0,727880.story?coll=nyc-nynews-print

Antonia Ramirez, 30, of Bushwick, was charged with felony assault for beating her daughter, Kailey Regalado-Ramirez. Authorities said she could face murder charges if the child dies. According to police sources, the mother told police the daughter was acting up, and in response, she pushed her.

The girl fell and struck her head on a TV stand, but told her mother she was fine, the mother said, according to sources. Shortly afterward, the child started vomiting.

OMG, that poor little girl !!!! This just breaks my heart! This woman obviously can not handle children - so whay the heLL does she keep having more???

What a heartbreaking story. 11 hours????? WTH was this woman thinking??? It's pretty obvious she doesn't care one iota about the welfare of any of her children. Take them away and lock her azz up! :behindbar :furious: :furious: :banghead:

She won't be permitted to keep the new baby as she will be in prison.

I am guessing she waited 11 hours because she knew if she got the child treatment she would be held accountable for beating her.

Why do I read these things :( :( .. I should stay out of "crimes in the news".. :banghead:

I agree, put his woman away.. :furious: :furious:

PaperDoll said:
Why do I read these things :( :( .. I should stay out of "crimes in the news".. :banghead:

I agree, put his woman away.. :furious: :furious:

No, don't stay out we need everyone's input because the more furious you are the more changes that are made. The victims that are saved when the public demands changes can't be calculated.

Another candidate for mandatory sterilization - nah, that would be too gentle for her. Somebody help me here...why kill a child? Why not just give 'em away? And I don't believe the father was unware of his wife's temper and heavyhandedness either. I'm becoming a very cynical person here -

GreenEyedGirl said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
---------------------

As soon as the baby is born she should have the chit knocked out of her and then let her lay for 11 hours with no help.She should never ever have the privilige of raising another child.Take them away as she has them,plenty wait to adopt!

From March 2007:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/metro-briefs-article-1.218469

A Brooklyn mother who admitted to shoving her 2-year-old daughter so hard the girl hit her head on a TV stand was sentenced to 10 years behind bars in the child's death.

Antonia Ramirez pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter earlier this month in the death of Kailey Regalado on March 16 last year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back