Scars and marks: nothing
Clothing and accessories: unknown
Transportation methods: unknown
Dental
: Is not available
DNA: Initial inquiry underway
Fingerprints: not available

Circumstances:
Missing persons family last saw Anita at a family event in San Francisco around 1979. Missing Person spoke with family via the telephone around 1984. No contact has been made since.

I wonder why they have her listed as missing since 1979 when her last known alive date was 1984.

That said, she looks a lot like a young El Dorado to me!

I wonder why they have her listed as missing since 1979 when her last known alive date was 1984.

I agree, very strong resemblance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually the missing date is the last time someone can physically verify that the person was alive. Letters, phone calls, etc. can theoretically be falsified.

Anita's mother died in 1984. Perhaps that is when someone spoke to her on the phone?

Her father died in 1994.

This may be why no NAMUS report was filed sooner-- both her parents are gone. :(

Looking through family obituaries it seems that maybe the family thought until recently that anita was alive.looking at the photes of her sister she looks just like edjd.

Her brother died recently (2014) and his obituary made it sound like Anita was alive. From her brother's obituary it says he was "born in San Francisco, raised in Pacifica and attended Pacific Manor, San Andreas and Oceana High schools." If anyone has classmates/yearbook access you might want to check those schools for any additional photos of Anita.

Her brother died recently (2014) and his obituary made it sound like Anita was alive. From her brother's obituary it says he was "born in San Francisco, raised in Pacifica and attended Pacific Manor, San Andreas and Oceana High schools." If anyone has classmates/yearbook access you might want to check those schools for any additional photos of Anita.
if they thought she ran away and had heard from her after that they probably thought she was alive.

Jason Callahans mother thought he was out there living his life somewhere, and so did Lyle Steviks family.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

if they thought she ran away and had heard from her after that they probably thought she was alive.

Jason Callahans mother thought he was out there living his life somewhere, and so did Lyle Steviks family.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes, that seems to be pretty common for family of missing to assume they are alive unless there is evidence of foul play at the time they disappeared.

According to class finders she went to Branham high school.

If I found the correct one, her brothers Facebook, he looks just like EDJD adult pics to me. I think we have a real good shot at a match here! :praying:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back