CO - Bianca Limerick, 8 mos, dies of head injuries, Colorado Springs, 15 March 2006

These types of storeis continue to break my heart. All I can say is Why?

She is being held on $25,000 bond?!? Thats it?? :behindbar No wonder these parents think they can get away with this chit!

snip~
Bond was set at $25,000 for a Colorado Springs mother accused of throwing a baby girl to the floor, causing head injuries that eventually killed her.

Tracie Preston, 36, faces a felony charge of child abuse resulting in death.

An arrest affidavit said that Preston threw eight-month-old Bianca Preston to the floor "stomach first" on Tuesday, because the woman's 2½ daughter wanted to sit on her lap instead.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/8081369/detail.html

Michelle Read said:
She is being held on $25,000 bond?!? Thats it?? :behindbar No wonder these parents think they can get away with this chit!

snip~
Bond was set at $25,000 for a Colorado Springs mother accused of throwing a baby girl to the floor, causing head injuries that eventually killed her.

An arrest affidavit said that Preston threw eight-month-old Bianca Preston to the floor "stomach first" on Tuesday, because the woman's 2½ daughter wanted to sit on her lap instead.
Doesn't deserve to be a mom! I hope the other child will have a better life with mom in prison until her dying day:furious:

Michelle Read said:

snip~

What a sick b*tch! She deserves to sit in jail and rot, with no chance of parole. Or, the DP. Either one works for me.

It seems like there has been a lot of mothers killing their kids lately. Is this because of Postpartum Depression? I'll never understand how a mother can murder her own child.

Tracie J. Preston

8/6/2007 - Sentenced to 48 years & also 22 years. Unable to find exact charge data.
Incarcerated at Denver Women's Correctional Facility
4/21/2040 - Earliest Parole Date
4/01/2075 - Mandatory Parole Date

It seems like there has been a lot of mothers killing their kids lately. Is this because of Postpartum Depression? I'll never understand how a mother can murder her own child.

Though there may well be a diagnoses of PPD, I think it is highly overused. I believe the women who do suffer from this get help for the problem.
There are some women who should just never have children. They are too selfish, self centered, caught up in their MEN, mean, lazy, crazy and the list goes on and on. :furious:

Just makes me so angry thinking about it.

jmho

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back