TX- 13 year old boy abducted while coming home from school, Houston

BooBooTheFool

Reaction score
http://abc13.com/3478056/ Video of segment as well as full article at this link.

By Erica Simon

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 12:27AM
[FONT=&amp]HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
A teenage boy was kidnapped from a bus stop Monday afternoon, and was found running away from suspects with torn clothes and no shoes, according to Houston police.

Michelle Lee, the victim's mother, called police when her 13-year-old son Zavion Parker never returned home from school.

As officers were gathering information, Parker was found safe, but had gone through a very traumatic experience.

The 6th grade victim told authorities that shortly after he got off the school bus, five teenage boys approached him on Greenwich and Rhobell Street, and forced him into a 4-door vehicle decorated with flames on the side.[/FONT]

There is a bit more to what the victim is saying happened and what he saw in the cabin.
[FONT=&amp]Police are continuing to investigate. The most important and good news is that Zavion made it out alive, is back with his family, and can begin to cope with his trauma. There are calls on Twitter for the FBI to be brought in, and people wondering when this will hit national news.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Stories that involve torture shacks rarely end well.

Stories that involve torture shacks rarely end well.

So they took him to a home and assaulted him. They were all white and one had a tattoo that said "I hate back people" on their arm.

It seems to be that's a guy someone would know. I don't know about all this!

http://www.newsweek.com/texas-teen-...d-after-being-kidnapped-mother-alleges-934806
"His mother claimed he saw the bodies of three other little boys in the room. Houston Police, however, had not confirmed that account. Zavion managed to escape when the group went into another room to load an alleged gun."

Hmmm... So all six kidnappers went into another room to load a gun, giving him the opportunity to escape.

And bodies of three boys... Hmmmm... Are there three recent missing boys in Houston?

I think someone wanted to scare his mom.

[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is that correct, he's 13 in the 6th grade?

That's what every article I've read is saying. That's pretty unusual. Most kids in Texas are 11 in 6th, 12 if they were held back, or started kinder later. I wonder if he just turned 13.

[emoji15] while I have no doubt that racism is still very much a problem, I just don’t buy this story. Seems more likely something less nefarious happened and he was too embarrassed to tell the truth. Seeing how this story seems unsubstantiated, I shudder to think what else these news organizations run without fact checking.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

[emoji15] while I have no doubt that racism is still very much a problem, I just don’t buy this story. Seems more likely something less nefarious happened and he was too embarrassed to tell the truth. Seeing how this story seems unsubstantiated, I shudder to think what else these news organizations run without fact checking.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yes. I'm definitely not denying or ignoring the fact that targeted attacks are a problem in our country. It's just...I don't know about this story. I have quite the feeling it will unravel. JMO

Hmmm... So all six kidnappers went into another room to load a gun, giving him the opportunity to escape.

And bodies of three boys... Hmmmm... Are there three recent missing boys in Houston?

I think someone wanted to scare his mom.

[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

By Erica Simon

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 12:27AM
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
A teenage boy was kidnapped from a bus stop Monday afternoon, and was found running away from suspects with torn clothes and no shoes, according to Houston police.

Michelle Lee, the victim's mother, called police when her 13-year-old son Zavion Parker never returned home from school.

As officers were gathering information, Parker was found safe, but had gone through a very traumatic experience.

The 6th grade victim told authorities that shortly after he got off the school bus, five teenage boys approached him on Greenwich and Rhobell Street, and forced him into a 4-door vehicle decorated with flames on the side.

BBM

Now it's 6 kidnappers but only 5 kidnappers in the car?

BBM

Now it's 6 kidnappers but only 5 kidnappers in the car?

Five teenagers and adult male driver would make six people in the car. Looks to me like a very strange story, regardless. Why would all these people leave him alone in the room, considering it doesn't take six people to load a gun? I guess we will have to wait and see as to what police investigation finds.

Five teenagers and adult male driver would make six people in the car. Looks to me like a very strange story, regardless. Why would all these people live him alone in the room, considering it doesn't take six people to load a gun? I guess we will have to wait and see as to what police investigation finds.

Perhaps THIS is why it's not national news yet mom!

Agree with all above posters, racism is alive and well- I just think there's something hinky about this kid's story.

There apparently was an adult man driving. I'll find a link

Zavion, who is in the sixth grade, told Houston police that that five teenagers approached him on Greenwich and Rhobell Street after he got off his school bus,*KTRK*reported. His mother told*Newsweek*that Zavion was forced into a red-and-black truck that had an adult male driver.
-snip-
The adult driver, who was described by Houston Police*to KTRK as a heavily built white man with straight orange hair, has a racial tattoo on his arm.

Zavion told authorities that the man had “I hate black people” tattooed on his arm.

http://www.newsweek.com/texas-teen-...d-after-being-kidnapped-mother-alleges-934806

Dear Websleuths Members,

WE ARE MOVING!

If you have ever used the blogs on Websleuths and you want to keep what you wrote you will need to copy your blog posts ASAP. When we move to our new software the blog posts will not transfer over. I'm very sorry but there is nothing we can do. We tried but alas, you will lose your blog posts if you do not save them before we move.

Monday, May 21[SUP]st[/SUP] at around 7:00 AM Eastern Websleuths will go down for hopefully no more than 48 hours. When we come back up it Websleuths will have a brand new look!

You can discuss the move RIGHT HERE if you like.

While we are down please check the Websleuths FACEBOOK PAGE and TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES ON THE MOVE AND INFO ON THE LATEST BREAKING TRUE CRIME.

Thank you,
Tricia

This is the first I’ve heard of this and I’m local to the area. My hinky meter is going off but in a city this size, there are some crazy, crazy people.

Zavion, who is in the sixth grade, told Houston police that that five teenagers approached him on Greenwich and Rhobell Street after he got off his school bus,*KTRK*reported. His mother told*Newsweek*that Zavion was forced into a red-and-black truck that had an adult male driver.
-snip-
The adult driver, who was described by Houston Police*to KTRK as a heavily built white man with straight orange hair, has a racial tattoo on his arm.

Zavion told authorities that the man had “I hate black people” tattooed on his arm.

I'm having a very hard time believing this story. Just isn't happening. JMO

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

This story lacks logic. I'm not believing it.

-snip-

If he was seen running from the home with torn shirt and no shoes why couldn't the police find the vacant home with the three little boy's bodies????

Way too many holes in this story but it appears he is sticking to it. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back