Found Deceased Ireland - Jastine Valdez, 24, Wicklow, 19 May 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Concern as woman disappears following report of abduction in Wicklow

Gardaí are investigating a woman's disappearance in Enniskerry, Co Wicklow after an abduction was reported.
They are seeking to establish what happened to Jastine Valdez, a 24-year-old IT Carlow student from Enniskerry, yesterday evening.
a452ec6a9896ecb6436faf1734917403.jpg

She was last seen leaving her home in the town yesterday afternoon, according to RTÉ, and was reported missing by her family last night.

Gardaí received a report last night that a woman was seen being forced into a car on a road beyond the Powerscourt Estate outside the town at around 6.15 in the evening.

A phone that is thought to belong to Ms Valdez was found in the area.

Her family are said to be very concerned for her welfare.

Gardaí have described the woman as being around 5ft and of a slight build with long black hair and brown eyes.

When last seen she was wearing a dark-coloured jacket, a white T-shirt, grey leggings and runners.

The scene has been preserved and traffic diversions are in place.

Gardaí are appealing for anyone who might have seen a dark coloured Nissan SUV with a 171 Dublin registration plate in the area last night to come forward.

Anyone with information is urged to call Bray Garda station on 01-6665300, the Garda Confidential line 1800 666 111 or any garda station.

Article: https://www.her.ie/news/concern-woman-disappears-following-report-abduction-wicklow-404259
An Garda Síochána: https://www.facebook.com/angardasiochana/posts/10156057950308001

This is circulating on twitter, the gardai now have a full reg number

"[FONT=&quot]Gardai investigating disappearance of 24-year-old [/FONT]Jastine[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Valdez[FONT=&quot] in Co Wicklow appeal for witnesses who spot black Nissan Qashqai with reg 171 D 20419 to ring gardai immediately"[/FONT]

This is fast paced. They have found the car & a person has been shot. This is ongoing in a place called cherrywood

There are various reports from journo's covering the story that the suspect lives in county wicklow with his partner and children, he left home yesterday and had not returned and the vehicle belonged to his partner - Which makes sense as the Gardai had said that the driver of the vehicle was not the registered owner... Jastine is also still missing according to an official Garda statement just released.
Reports also suggest this man is not known to the Gardai and there appears to be no connection with Jastine.
I think this is likely to be a domestic situation however if it was random, then I wonder if this was some sort of severe & sudden mental health crisis?

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news...dead-as-student-remains-missing-36928602.html

I think the motive was most likely sexual :(
I hope the gardai is able to track his mobile phone pings/areas known to him asap.

I’m very worried about Jastine and pray that Hennessy did not take her life.

There’s a chance that she is locked up somewhere ( he was a construction worker so I hope all possible construction sites where he frequented are being searched thoroughly) but the time is running out soon [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frantic search for missing Jastine Valdez after crazed kidnapper shot dead by gardai in Cherrywood, Dublin

A man who snatched a woman off the street was shot dead by gardai on Sunday night

Dad-of-two Mark Hennessy was blasted in the head and arm as he confronted officers
with a knife in the Cherrywood area of Dublin – 24 hours after abducting Jastine Valdez.

[...]

A source said: “There was evidence of her having been in the vehicle but she wasn’t there.”

Cops are fearing for missing Jastine's safety. She was snatched from a street in broad daylight on Saturday evening by a man in a black Nissan Qashqai.

On Sunday, armed officers swooped on a business site car park in the Cherrywood area of South Dublin, where they were confronted by a man, named as Mark Hennessy, armed with a knife.

337a14c3f1102acbf08484c0f0d1636e.jpg

Dad-of-two Mark Hennessy was blasted in the head and arm as he confronted officers with a knife in the Cherrywood area of Dublin – 24 hours after abducting Jastine Valdez.

[...]

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/missing-woman-dublin-cherrywood-shooting-12569962

Any statistics to be found on adult abductions, and their outcome...?

I reckon this is not the most usual case worldwide, either: a stranger abduction, done by a person with no previous criminal history + the victim is 24 years old (although she looks younger).

This doesn’t look good now [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo