This had me crying!

Hurrah for that younger guy! How wonderful of him! That first picture was so telling and so bittersweet.

BhamMama said:
Hurrah for that younger guy! How wonderful of him! That first picture was so telling and so bittersweet.
I know wasnt it sweet.

I feel so drawn up short and convicted in reading this. Such a heartwarming story. I don't always do the right thing but I justify it because it's just little things. Oh, dear God, that I would be honest in even the little things. May practice for the big things come in practice shots with the small things.

luvahgirl said:
I feel so drawn up short and convicted in reading this. Such a heartwarming story. I don't always do the right thing but I justify it because it's just little things. Oh, dear God, that I would be honest in even the little things. May practice for the big things come in practice shots with the small things.
My little brother is going to Iraq so this article and the boys picture really touched me...

There really are good people among us. Fortunately, this check went to one of the good ones.

This story made me cry too. Like the recipient said, 'there's a life connected to this.' or something like that.

JMHO
fran

fran said:
There really are good people among us. Fortunately, this check went to one of the good ones.

This story made me cry too. Like the recipient said, 'there's a life connected to this.' or something like that.

JMHO
fran
I believe there are lots of good folk- we usually only hear about the bad--- it was great this gentleman made the news the way did, and deserved to-:blowkiss: :blowkiss: to him- can you imagine , after he called, and they told him to go ahead and cash the checks, that he didint?
There is bunches of good in this world..............:dance:

I read this earlier this afternoon and it just made me happy to know that there are some really good-hearted people in this world.

How wonderful to read of something so good happening. Usually we read about so many, many bad things.

Opie said:
How wonderful to read of something so good happening. Usually we read about so many, many bad things.
I know its a change isnt it. I get depressed watching the news....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back