Liza Minelli does Larry King......................................show

IdahoMom said:
Liza Minelli does Larry King :p

I love Liza Minelli. Following is a clip of her interview on Larry King. Either she's fighting the demons that have haunted her for years again, or she was just really happy :p You decide:

http://socialitelife.com/2006/03/21/liza_minnelli_does_larry_king.php

O.k. the title to this thread put bad, bad images in my head....must think of something other than Liza and Larry King neked......must think of something other than Liza and Larry King ....((((shudder)))).

Maybe So said:
O.k. the title to this thread put bad, bad images in my head....must think of something other than Liza and Larry King neked......must think of something other than Liza and Larry King ....((((shudder)))).
:laugh: Does the Larry King Show!!! LOL!:crazy:

Idaho, lol, about the thread name! Below is the LKL transcript of the complete show--it was interesting. Liza says she still keeps in touch with Michael Jackson--and she feels sorry for him!! The interview isn't about Michael, that part just surprised me.

Transcript--Larry King Inerviews Liza Minelli

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0603/15/lkl.01.html

Like mother like daughter, unfortunately. I think Judy Garland was one of the world's biggest talents, but messed up her life totally on drugs. I can imagine that Liza, being the freak that she is (sorry - I think she had awesome potential too but just went down the same path her mom did) must relate to Jacko on some weird way too - maybe she really does believe he's innocent. If nothing else, she must be able to relate to how it feels to have such great talent and mess everything up all by yourself.

I think Judy Garland was one of the world's biggest talents, but messed up her life totally on drugs

I don't think that it was entirely Judy's fault. The studios got her started on drugs so that she would lose weight. They also put her on sleeping pills and then uppers in the morning to get her going. With that kind of early drug imput, she was doomed.

Liza was a mess until that last idiot she was married to tried to clean her up and make money off of her talent. That marriage ended in diasater. She still sounds like she is "out there."

BrendaStar said:
I don't think that it was entirely Judy's fault. The studios got her started on drugs so that she would lose weight. They also put her on sleeping pills and then uppers in the morning to get her going. With that kind of early drug imput, she was doomed.
Agreed, to a point. She still could have made different choices as she got older.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back